• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

If the early ADR people are held back, now I'm not so sure it's a
breakfast I'd want to have...so what are the recent reports?

Here is a thread about issues with 7DMT and BOG: http://www.disboards.com/threads/bo...in-warning-early-ride-not-guaranteed.3432817/

It's a long thread that gets quite off-topic, but there was at least one additional report after the OP's experience that had a normal-ish experience, as in they were allowed to start riding 7DMT when the park officially opened, before the RD crowds.

Can't wait for BOG breakfast to open further, hoping for a reservation at the end of October ! Although, I wonder if they might wait until Monday to open them..<n>

I was just thinking maybe more likely to open dates on a weekday than the weekend, but I really have no clue. Just a thought :)

I Would have agreed that Monday may be a less "traffic day" where the system may be less likely to crash since people have to get ready for work/school - but lately it seems theres no more less traffic days anymore

When BoG lunch went from FP to ADR it was done during the week (I remember trying to book & get ready for work at the same time), & we crashed the site in no time flat - people with dozens of reservations b/c it looked like nothing was going through.

Same thing when Wishes dessert party changed over - also a weekday. We were at Disney & I can remember sitting in Fantasy Land & glitch, glitch, glitch.

It's going to crash no matter when they open it :sad2:.

I have to make a 12 hour drive on Tuesday so I really hope it's tonight or tomorrow!!! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter