Be Our Guest blew my socks off!!!

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
Fantasyland was open for dress rehearsal so we were able to see Belle's village, Gaston's Pub etc. What a wonderful addition. It is PERFECT!

We had lunch at BOG and that experience is one of our vacation highlights for sure. All 3 rooms are soooo cool. We sat in the main dining room. The one that is the Beast's Ballroom. Loved the dark room too. Very different feel but equally great.

We went back last night and the place was just packed to the rafters.

Lunch menu was very nice and it all tasted wonderful. Love the fancy carts they push around and deliver your meals.

I was so thrilled to get to spend time there and it far exceeded my expectations. Going back again tonight, just cuz I love the atmosphere and vibe.

Thanks for your post! Can't wait to try it!

What did you eat that you liked so well and were the cupcakes yummy?

Just made an ADR for dinner there in April! Thanks for the review! Really looking forward to trying it out. The theming looks awesome!

I'm new to the Dis boards and am enjoying it. Sounds like BOG is awesome! I am hoping we will have our adr at BOG next October! Im so excited now after reading this review!:yay:

Although it did not blow my socks off - it was a very good QS meal no doubt – and the best in the parks.

I would have liked to have had dinner there – but they were only booking by the hour – starting at 4PM

They said to come back in a few hours if you wanted 8PM – since it was 1PM no way 4PM was going to work

I am glad I had the chance to try it

Fantasyland was open for dress rehearsal so we were able to see Belle's village, Gaston's Pub etc. What a wonderful addition. It is PERFECT!

We had lunch at BOG and that experience is one of our vacation highlights for sure. All 3 rooms are soooo cool. We sat in the main dining room. The one that is the Beast's Ballroom. Loved the dark room too. Very different feel but equally great.

We went back last night and the place was just packed to the rafters.

Lunch menu was very nice and it all tasted wonderful. Love the fancy carts they push around and deliver your meals.

I was so thrilled to get to spend time there and it far exceeded my expectations. Going back again tonight, just cuz I love the atmosphere and vibe.

So glad you liked it!! If you read these posts and have a chance, is there anyway if you can find out if the cupcakes are ok for peanut and treenut allergies? PLEASE? I've been trying to find this out for a while now and would soooo appreciate it if we can plan this ahead of time! Thank you!! :flower3:

Inside is impressive, although I didn't get to see counter service food. Gastons has great cinnamon rolls and I liked (but didn't love ) LeFou's brew. (Prefer HP Butterbeer). The snowflakes falling outside the window of the Grand Ballroom are cool at night too. Hope the food tastes as good as the setting looks.pixiedust:

socks stayed firmly on (the best thing about the place is the decor) but the food is good. Expect smaller portions and higher prices. The chocolate cupcake is excellent. Remember it's small - it is not a regular size cupcake.

Inside is impressive, although I didn't get to see counter service food. Gastons has great cinnamon rolls and I liked (but didn't love ) LeFou's brew. (Prefer HP Butterbeer). The snowflakes falling outside the window of the Grand Ballroom are cool at night too. Hope the food tastes as good as the setting looks.pixiedust:

Were the cinnamon rolls the same as Main St. Bakery???

How busy was it at lunch? We have yet to be able to get a dinner reservation for our upcoming trip.

Were the cinnamon rolls the same as Main St. Bakery???

Supposedly they are the same roll, but with maple flavored icing.

Don't know how busy they might get at lunch during regular operation - wasn't terribly busy when I was there on Sunday, but it was during a passholder preview with limited admittance.

Supposedly they are the same roll, but with maple flavored icing.

Don't know how busy they might get at lunch during regular operation - wasn't terribly busy when I was there on Sunday, but it was during a passholder preview with limited admittance.

Hmmmm....I am hoping they are the same as MSB since that will be the only place I'll be able to get it now (while drinking my caramel macchiato, I should add ;) )

I can't wait to check them out! We also have BOG dinner reservations for April!!! :yay:

The experience was great but the steak sandwich was terrible. bad. Grilled ham and cheese was very good. I like the way you order on the screens.

I hope we can go on our next trip. The video of it from the Fantasyland Sneak peak video on the You Tube DIS channel looks AWESOME! Glad to hear it is as cool as it looks.

I can't wait to try this next fall! I'm sad that I have to wait until next fall, but that is what we have to do.

I am so looking forward to trying both lunch and dinner at Be Our Guest in April :dance3:

Thanks for the review. So happy I snagged a ressie for Spring Break:cool1: Can't wait to see it!!
Kerri

anyone know what time they start/stop serving lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter