Be Our Guest ADRs???

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
I really thought I read that some folks were able to make ADR's at the new Be Our Guest restaurant for July dates... now I can not find the thread!

I am surprising the kids with a mom and kids trip while DH is in Russia for work and would LOVE this to be part of the surprise.

TIA! :goodvibes

The only info I've seen on it just says "late" 2012. I'm thinking it probably won't be open this summer, but maybe someone has more specific info.

Soft opening LATE in 2012.

Look at what happened with the Dumbo which was "advertised" to be opened in February and they pushed and pushed and it finally opened this week

For July- I would not count on it

I am doubtful for my late August trip... but will also be back around Thanksgiving and I'm really hoping for it to be open then!:goodvibes

If they are making reservations, it's without any announcement at all by Disney about either reservations opening or an official opening date for the restaurant. Which is highly unusual.

I think based on what is out now, it is highly unlikely that Be Our Guest will be open anytime prior to October, and even that is not certain.

Just out of curiosity, I went to DisneyWorld.com and tried to make an ADR for July 31. I chose all MK restaurants. It listed 2 places with availability and 4 without, but Be Our Guest wasn't anywhere on the list. And when you try to type in the restaurant name, it's not listed.

So I'd be curious if there really are people who could make an ADR for BOG in July or any other time for that matter, and if so...how did you do it?

:thumbsup2 Thanks! Any clue on what the menu will be like?

I don't think I've heard anything about the menu yet. But a good place to keep an eye on the progress is the Disney Food Blog. I don't have the link handy, but if you google it, you will find it. Lots of great info about the WDW restaurants.

There's nothing out yet about menus, characters (dinner may or may not have them), or dining plan allotments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter