Be MY Guest and read this review!

You sold me - we were on the fence about trying to do this and CRT on our trip in December (two different days)... but now I'm ready to roll. I just hope I can land the reservation!

You sold me - we were on the fence about trying to do this and CRT on our trip in December (two different days)... but now I'm ready to roll. I just hope I can land the reservation!

@Dr Gunnie trust me I know you and your family would love this - you will have the best time I promise you that!

Which is best - breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Well with diner I feel as though it's a bit of an escape from the park. If you really want to immerse yourself in a DISNEY bubble I would say diner all the way.

Breakfast and lunch both have some Unique options, however you don't get to meet the beast! He walks around the restaurant and an announcement is made that he's coming through to greet guests it's really cool.

Again all three options are amazing, but if you have one choice I'd say go with diner!

"it was Okishes....believe me I asked the dishes"

I completely snorted out loud at my desk and am still laughing. LOL!

I am also a big fan of BOG. Thanks for the review.

Great review, thanks for sharing!

No thank YOU for reading - if anything I hope it helps people who might be on he edge wondering if they should book or not!

Again bottom line for Disney fans a absolute must do!

Thank you for a great review. We are going in early July and have a lunch ADR at BOG. I wanted a dinner ADR, but the only time available was very late in the day. So decided it would be better to take a lunch ADR. Can't wait to try it and I hope they have the same cheesecake cupcake. It sounds so yummy.

We luckily snagged an ADR for our trip in August. Very excited about dinner here. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the chicken dish - that's what I'm planning on ordering:-) Plus that strawberry cheesecake cupcake looks soooooooo yummy!
I shared your review with my DD's and now they are looking forward even more to this reservation. Now if I can just get an ADR for breakfast!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Hi did you see anyone with the shrimp and scallops? How did they look? Is the grey stuff on top of chocolate?
Congrats on Engagement.

Congratulations on your engagement!

We had a great experience dining here just last week. I know I read blah reviews about the food all the time but we've always really enjoyed our meals at BoG. And I ate 4 dinner rolls before my meal came because they were so yummy! Our server was also really quite awesome and I agree there was no rushing us at all which was nice. My only bummer was 2 of my 3 boys were suddenly too shy to get a photo with the Beast. Oh well, I guess that means we have to go back!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Hi did you see anyone with the shrimp and scallops? How did they look? Is the grey stuff on top of chocolate?
Congrats on Engagement.

Thank you SO much the shrimps looked like a good portion size to be honest DH was honestly so dissaponted in his lamb that he saw others with the steak and said that it clearly looked the best out of all of the options! Yup it's on top of a brick hard cookie if the cookie was more gooey chocolate it would have been excellent!

We luckily snagged an ADR for our trip in August. Very excited about dinner here. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the chicken dish - that's what I'm planning on ordering:-) Plus that strawberry cheesecake cupcake looks soooooooo yummy!
I shared your review with my DD's and now they are looking forward even more to this reservation. Now if I can just get an ADR for breakfast!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Thank you for taking the take out of your day to read it I hope I made you two anticipate it more, again please post your review when you come back I love to see other people's photos!

Love love love the cupcake!!!

Thank you for a great review. We are going in early July and have a lunch ADR at BOG. I wanted a dinner ADR, but the only time available was very late in the day. So decided it would be better to take a lunch ADR. Can't wait to try it and I hope they have the same cheesecake cupcake. It sounds so yummy.

You WANT to try the gray stuff cause your like oh man from the movie but when your there and tasting it meh...the cupcake is to DIE for.

Thank you for your great review! I am even more excited that we got a dinner ADR for our Nov trip! I tried every single day from 180 day mark last year and had ZERO luck, so this year I was super excited that I was able to get an early dinner on our MVMCP night at 4:30pm.. that time seems perfect to enjoy everything and not rush through dinner, and still be finished before the party begins at 7pm. I am so torn between the steak and the shrimp and scallops! And I have had the strawberry creamcheese cupcake at lunch and it was just awesome! I already know that I'll be ordering that one again! We are dining here on 11/12, I cannot wait!!! Thank you!

I remember reading somewhere that the French Onion Soup had a vegetable broth base as opposed to beef or chicken. I had it at BoG and it was Yummy! I had the shrimp and scallops in puff pastry and it memorably delicious. DD had The Grey Stuff for dessert, just as you pictured it. I was skeptical that she'd like it (made with Cool Whip) but she raved! I thought it was OK. I had the Lemon-Raspberry Cream Puff (no sugar for me). It was very nice. What I really enjoyed about BoG dinner was the listing of a glass of Beaujolais wine. It's my favorite, but pretty rare to see it on anyone's menu these days. It was really nice!

Oh LAWD, now I'm really ready for Nov to get here! We have a group of 6 but couldn't get any dinner times together when booking our 180+10 ADR's so we split up in to groups of 2. I don't care how we have to sit I just really want inside BOG.

Thank you for this awesome review, ahhh that stained glass in your photo. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter