BCV views...can you getan Epcot view AND a SAB view from the same room?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Disney1fan2002, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Disney1fan2002

Disney1fan2002 <font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to DVC Gold

This trip coming up will be our first DVC trip. We did not visit BCV when we bought, we just toured the model. I was looking at the pictures of Tagrels SAB slideshow, and thought how nice it would be to wake up and look out to that every morning. If you have a SAB view, can you also see EPCOT from the same room, or is it another part of the resort?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. kem330

kem330 <font color=red>Thinks the TF is an Illinois thing

BCV does not face SAB. Neither does BC for that matter. The complex is located in between the YC and BC and so only a few BC rooms (not BCV) actually are close enough for a view and Some YC rooms as well.

4. Disney1fan2002

Disney1fan2002 <font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to DVC Gold

Thanks for the info. I guess I won't be disappointed that I didn't get a SAB view if they don't have them! LOL

5. Desperado

Desperado DIS Veteran

Boy, that's a huge signature!

You can face the Dunes cove pool area infront of BCV. It's a nice view. You'll see after your first visit. Don't get hung up on the view and enjoy.

6. 24/7 disney wannabe

24/7 disney wannabe Earning My Ears

So, speaking of views, what type of view are there from the BCV's? Haven't been yet either and just wondering. Also, which DVC villas have the best views?

Thanks,
    24/7dw

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: