BCV Room request help

snorkelfool

Earning My Ears
Will be at BCV in Oct. We have a 1 bedroom for myself, DH, and DS3. I would love some suggestions on best room location to minimize walk time to SAB and EP as well as to have a bit of quiet due to DS3 earlier bedtime.

Thanks!

All of the rooms at BCV are a far walk from SAB. the actual hotel rooms are much closer. The DVC pool is the closest pool to the villas. The best you could request, I believe, is to be close to the elevators.

BCV is a very small resort. You are not far from Epcot or SAB anywhere in the resort.

BCV is a very small resort. You are not far from Epcot or SAB anywhere in the resort.

This has been my experience too. Also, we have never encountered a 'noise' problem at BCV, I don't your son's early bedtime will be a problem. However, if it's a big concern to you the 'woods' view as opposed to the pool view could be a wee bit quieter.

Being close to the BC may put you close to the DME bus stop and noise. Close to elevator may put you close to the rear elevator which is farther away.

THE BCV is really a pretty small resort and no more than a 10 minute walk to the feature pool.

:earsboy: Bill

Will the fireworks wake him up? They are loud and you can here them at BCV.

It's possible. We will have white noise on when he's sleeping to hopefully drown out any external noises, but fireworks are loud. I hadn't really thought about the fireworks issue. Oh well, guess we'll just make do and be prepared at that time of night for a potential wake up.

Thanks!

Being close to the BC may put you close to the DME bus stop and noise. Close to elevator may put you close to the rear elevator which is farther away.

THE BCV is really a pretty small resort and no more than a 10 minute walk to the feature pool.

:earsboy: Bill

Concur... and for most folks... maybe even shorter walk to SAB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter