BCV Room request help

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by snorkelfool, Mar 29, 2012.

1. snorkelfool

snorkelfool Earning My Ears

Will be at BCV in Oct. We have a 1 bedroom for myself, DH, and DS3. I would love some suggestions on best room location to minimize walk time to SAB and EP as well as to have a bit of quiet due to DS3 earlier bedtime.

Thanks!

2. blondietink

blondietink DIS Veteran

All of the rooms at BCV are a far walk from SAB. the actual hotel rooms are much closer. The DVC pool is the closest pool to the villas. The best you could request, I believe, is to be close to the elevators.

3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

BCV is a very small resort. You are not far from Epcot or SAB anywhere in the resort.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

This has been my experience too. Also, we have never encountered a 'noise' problem at BCV, I don't your son's early bedtime will be a problem. However, if it's a big concern to you the 'woods' view as opposed to the pool view could be a wee bit quieter.

6. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Being close to the BC may put you close to the DME bus stop and noise. Close to elevator may put you close to the rear elevator which is farther away.

THE BCV is really a pretty small resort and no more than a 10 minute walk to the feature pool.

:earsboy: Bill

7. vaDisneyGuy

vaDisneyGuy Mouseketeer

Will the fireworks wake him up? They are loud and you can here them at BCV.

8. snorkelfool

snorkelfool Earning My Ears

It's possible. We will have white noise on when he's sleeping to hopefully drown out any external noises, but fireworks are loud. I hadn't really thought about the fireworks issue. Oh well, guess we'll just make do and be prepared at that time of night for a potential wake up.

Thanks!

9. Hunnypaw

Hunnypaw Encinitas, CA

Concur... and for most folks... maybe even shorter walk to SAB.