BCV resale for $150 per point?!!!!

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Did anyone see on Jaki's website someone is selling their BCV points for $150 per point. I thought it was a typo until I looked at the total price, 300 pts for $45,000!!!

Wow! Although anyone can ask anything!
Let me see, my 450 x 150 = forget it...I would rather be at Disney!Sandie

Gee, I can't imagine why it hasn't been snatched up already. :rolleyes:

Save me the trouble and post a link to Jaki's website..

Originally posted by nuthut

There was a link a minute ago posted by the OP - I just used it. I don't know what happened to it. :confused:

Yikes! Boy, you'd have to want BCV as your home resort really, really bad!!!

What a loon! I just got called from Pat at the Timeshare Store and she just got in a 100 point contract for BCV with 100 banked points for 75 per point. (that an another BCV contract went in less than an hour!) Unfortunately I can't swing another contract until my taxes get in.

WOW! And on the same site there is an OKW resale of 666 points for $45,288. Basically the same price for more than twice the points! I'd sure rather have twice the points if I was paying that, and take my chances at the 7 month window!

maybe comcast owns the 150 bcv points....... how else will comcast come up with the 66 billon dollars to buy out disney........:crazy:

There is only thing to say LOL..........................................

I actually called Jaki to make an offer on this contract, thinking maybe the $150 was a typo.

Well...Jaki's son **** said the seller had unrealistic expectations but he would present my offer of $70.

Needless to say, the seller didn't accept and didn't counter. I can only guess that since 300 points are banked, the seller is pricing his contract for all 600 points not the 300 per year. :confused:

Anyway, the one thing I was happy about was that my DH finally said it's okay to make an offer on DVC :hyper: That's coming a long way for him!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate: princess:

Originally posted by jmatias
...(snip)....Well...Jaki's son **** said the seller had unrealistic expectations but he would present my offer of $70.

Needless to say, the seller didn't accept and didn't counter. I can only guess that since 300 points are banked, the seller is pricing his contract for all 600 points not the 300 per year. :confused: .......
"Unrealistic expectations"! That's a nice way of putting it, LOL! :p

Originally posted by wdwstar
maybe comcast owns the 150 bcv points....... how else will comcast come up with the 66 billon dollars to buy out disney........
At the rate they've been raising our cable bill, they'll only need a few more months! :teeth: :crazy: ::yes::

Does Jaki now have her own website???and if so what is the address..?

Originally posted by nuthut

Wow....Is renting prime weeks profitible enough to consider this purchase?:confused:

i hear you about comcast and the raising the cable bill every month, the sad part is i pay comcast a chunk of $$$ a month between my cable for the tv and my cable highspeed internet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!