BCV Refurb - any updates?

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
has anyone heard if the BCV rescheduled refurb has a start date? I'm getting ready to book the next trip and bringing family members that have never stayed on property. I don't want to be embarrassed AGAIN by the poor condition of BCV. I'm hoping it will be completed before next December. It is LONG OVERDUE!

I was told by MS that they will continue the BCV refurbishment after the first of the year.

My guess is that DVCMC will make an announcement at the association meeting in December.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks that's good to know. Wonder how long the refurb will take...

I was told by MS that they will continue the BCV refurbishment after the first of the year.

My guess is that DVCMC will make an announcement at the association meeting in December.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the update. I hope there are no more delays. I love my home resort and hate to see it looking so worn out. Hopefully by our next visit it will be all fresh and new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter