BCV Question??

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TOMAR@SSR, Jul 14, 2004.

1. TOMAR@SSR

TOMAR@SSR DIS Veteran

Hello everyone!:wave:
    Just starting to pack this week, and realized that since this is our first trip as new DVC members, there are some minor things we`d like to ask, ( well major to us at least), like 1- if there`s a magified mirror in the studio bathroom @ BCV. 2- will we have extra sheets and towels, til the full cleaning day ( or will we have to wash what we`re given @ first & 3- last but not least, i just wanted to let everyone know on these boards how wonderful, and helpful you all are to us newcomers !!!!::yes:: :wave:

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Terry S

Terry S <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

1) There is not a magnified mirror at BCV.

2) There is 4 sets of towels when you arrive and the sheet set that is on the bed. If you need to you will have to wash it in between your cleaning days.

4. TOMAR@SSR

TOMAR@SSR DIS Veteran

thank you terry:)
    i guess i`ll have to bring one, since without the contacts, things get alittle blurry !:earseek: ,

thank you again, i`m just getting really alittle nervous since all the vacation planning is becoming a wonderful reality soon!!!

5. Terry S

Terry S <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Lucky you, I still remember my first visit as a DVC member, you just feel like you are part of the magic.

Any other questions, just ask away.

6. TOMAR@SSR

TOMAR@SSR DIS Veteran

thank you terry!!

I think when i hear "WELCOME HOME", i`m just going to say " OMG, Is this for real "!:eek:

7. Doug Wolfe

Doug Wolfe Beach Club Villas/DVC Owner Since 2002

Have a wonderful stay.

I am counting the days until my August 1st trip to WDW. I am staying at both Saratoga & Beach Club.::yes::

8. rocketriter

rocketriter "The towels were so thick there I could hardly clo

You might find it worthwhile to plunk down only a few extra bucks and buy a full cleaning--with sheet changes--halfway through your trip. The cost might be far less than the value of your time spent washing and changing the beds, especially if you only need one extra time. You're on vacation!

9. TOMAR@SSR

TOMAR@SSR DIS Veteran

thanks Doug ! You and your Family do the same!!::yes::
    We`ll be going to Sanibel Island in Ft. Myers first, and then to BCV.

10. Sarangel

Sarangel <font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<

I'm not sure about BCV, but every time we've stayed at BWV for more than a week, they've done a full cleaning half way through. Maybe we've just been lucky.

Sarangel

11. TOMAR@SSR

TOMAR@SSR DIS Veteran

hi sarangel,
    i believe we`ll be having a full cleaning on the 4th day of the 10, and a trash and towel change on another day as well.
    thanks, i can`t believe tomorrow we`ll be in single digits. WE`RE ALMOST THERE!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;)