BCV Pool

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by bray, Apr 17, 2004.

1. bray

bray Mouseketeer

We own at BCV but could not get a studio for our stay in June. Therefore, we will be at OKW. My daughter was looking forward to using the pool with the sand at BCV. Since we own at BCV will be able to visit that pool one time? We are not talking about a bunch --just one visit.

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jimh13432

jimh13432 Mouseketeer

no you won't. It's only for people staying at BCV.

4. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

You might think about putting yourselves on the wait list for BCV for June. Even if you only get one night, you could then use SAB.

5. Disney  Doll

Disney Doll DIS Security Matron

Unfortunately, no pool-hopping is allowed to Stormalong Bay or the Animal Kingdon pool. Pool hopping is allowed for DVC members to all the other pools on property.

I have always liked the pool at the Poly and at the WL. My then-4 year old goddaughter LOVED the pool at POFQ!!!!!!!!

6. Doug Wolfe

Doug Wolfe Beach Club Villas/DVC Owner Since 2002

I agree with CoolDisneyCat.::yes::

Call Member Services and put yourself on a wait list for a studio at BCV. People always cancel for various reasons and you may have a chance to get in. If you can't get into BCV, you'll still have your Old Key West room.::MickeyMo