BCV mockup renovation room nearing completion.

ziravan

Welcome Home
Construction has been ongoing in 2nd floor rooms on my wing this week.

I was told this 2br lockoff was the mockup room to get the renovation right before rolling it out to more than 500 rooms.

See the tape across the magic band pads:
image.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Many folks have been posting for more info. Many have been confused regarding BC vs BCV rooms. So 2 rooms almost done with 498 left to go.

We just checked out of a studio on Monday. Loved the nice big chairs with the table. Looks like BCV is also going to the drop down table on the murphy bed with much smaller chairs. What a shame. Those big chairs were so much more comfortable than the sofa for someone with back problems.

Laura

Thanks for sharing. Many folks have been posting for more info. Many have been confused regarding BC vs BCV rooms. So 2 rooms almost done with 498 left to go.
I like it too. Think there's only 282 villas at BCV.

I like it. We had a not so great stay years ago at BCV - very shabby unit - and these renovations make me want to give the place another try!

The rooms look so bland now. We just stayed in 3 different resorts on a 2 week vacation, including Hampton and Hyatt Place. BCV now could be any one of them.

I agree, it looks like they are toning everything down in all the renovations. Not very Disney to me.

Do like the big TV, though.

It is definitely better than it was but I'm not sure I'm in love with it. The living room floor colors with the furniture color doesn't really compliment each other and what kind of style is that living room entertainment center? I guess I'll have to wait and see the final product.

anything is better than what they have now. we just stayed in an un-renovated studio (the bedding was soo uncomfortable!). we looked at the renovated bwv and they were soo nice! i just wish they would add a bit of disney touches around the rooms. i feel like that got lost along the way somewhere.

the reason that they look so drab is because Disney want you to get out of your room and SPEND YOUR MONEY not sit in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter