BCV add-on with August use year?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by todsue99, Feb 20, 2003.

1. todsue99

todsue99 Mouseketeer

Just wondering if anyone knows if they still have an August use year for the BCV with Magical Beginnings available. I am trying to get the DW to add-on. I want to discuss it with her, but don't want to say anything if they are gone. Thanks for the help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. icydog

icydog DIS Veteran

According to my guide everything is available, all use years and number of points, for add ons.

4. todsue99

todsue99 Mouseketeer

Thanks, icy.

5. even1

even1 Oh, I got tagged with a little help from my friend

Hi all - Can you please tell me how much points cost at BCV? How about annual dues? Can anyone explain MB??? Any help will be appreciated. I have done the DVC tour but the details escape me after I'm away from "home" for a few months!!!! Thanks.

6. KathyR

KathyR <font color=blue>Happy DVC Member-BWV & VWL<font c

even1-

Points are currently $84/point.

Annual dues you can figure at roughly $4/point/year.

You can use MB to sell back your first years point allotment. The current MB offer is $10/point. You basically forfeit your first years points and receive a credit toward your purchase in exchange for those points :) So if you purchase 200 points you would receive a $2000 credit toward your purchase if you used MB. Of course, if you need those points for a reservation then selling them back would not be a good option, but if you are not returning until your next years points, it may make sense to sell them back.