BCV 2BR Dedicated Questions

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
I would love to get a two bedroom unit at BCV for next summer, especially a dedicated unit. Do the dedicated queen/sleeper units have 2 or 3 balconies? Are they the master, living, and bedroom? How about the queen/queen dedicated, 2 or 3 balconies, or just 1?

And, how about the 2 BR lockoffs, how many balconies and where are they located? Thanks! ;)

Cali..... Unfortunately there is no clear cut answer to your question. I would say about 60% of the 2 bedroom units have 3 seperate balconies. There are a few 2 bedroom dedicateds that have 1 balcony that goes the length of the full unit. The units I have been in like this you can not access the balcony from the 2nd bedroom. The balcony expands to the 2nd bedroom, but there is not a door from the bedroom to the balcony, just a window. You can get to this balcony from the door of the Living Room or the master bedroom. I have also seen a 2 bedroom dedicated and a 2 bedroom lockoff that only had 2 balconies, one from the master bedroom and one from the living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter