BCD code x474200 not working

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by princessap, Mar 13, 2013.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

we just used this code last week and I gave it to a friend to use for her may trip...two days ago it worked and I got a quote of 311...she waited and wanted to see if she could find cheaper, this is for a mini van, and well today it is 611...will the code stop working??? very confused and trying to help her find a good deal for may 2-9

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

The code could have expired.
    It could have been withdrawn.
    Maybe there are no more discounts available with that code for that week.
    Try the various codes for all the major rental companies at Mousesavers.com.

4. Bowen9475

Bowen9475 DIS Veteran

I just tried this code for a minivan for our trip to Nashville this summer and it brought the price down quite a bit.

5. ellie&mattys mom

ellie&mattys mom DIS Veteran

I just tried the code too and no luck but I should have booked it the rate it was much lower last month!!

6. medic5399

medic5399 Earning My Ears

We might have went to the well too many times!

7. rdsx28

rdsx28 Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!

Try the KLM code 8572130 (you can sign up for a membership free on their web site) and I used coupon code NDA2324BR FOR 30.00 OFF from BJ's. I got a price for my inlaws 278.38 for the first week of May. Maybe it canhelp your friend good luck!

8. cm8

cm8 <font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar

I noticed it discounted significantly when used to book a rental from Saturday to Saturday. When I used it from a Wednesday to a Wednesday, the price increase was significant +/- $111.00

:scratchin

9. kingofcars

kingofcars Earning My Ears

Just a heads up that X474200 is actually mis-reported as being owned by travelocity, it is an insurance agency code which is used by clients who have had accidents etc. I also noticed that this code stopped working at MCO and FLL (works everywhere else). I called Budget and talked to them and mentioned it being owned by travelocity and they corrected me. They did not tell me which insurance agency owned the code but assured me it had nothing to do with travelocity. Just a heads up.

10. WDWJDS

WDWJDS Mouseketeer

I just used it today at a local agency in NJ. The customer service rep said three times "You got a great rate". He did ask where I got it and I said Travelocity. I was scared, but I didn't have an issue.

11. andrews_dad

andrews_dad DIS Veteran

So upset. I've used this code for so many trips to MCO, getting great mini van rates during even Xmas to New Years week, spring break, and summer when school is out. Now this once great rate at MCO is like $1000 for 10 days! INSANE! :sad:

12. ain0004

ain0004 Mouseketeer

FYI: It still worked for Tampa airport. I am thinking of switching to national and paying more only to be on the safe side.

13. crystaldawn

crystaldawn Mouseketeer

We used this code our last trip and it worked fine. Today I put it in just to see what kinds of rates we were looking at and it did not work. Frustrating. Also FWIW I called budget last time we used it to make sure it was a legitimate code and I was told that as long as we booked through travelocity it was fine to use.

14. maciec

maciec AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?