BC or YC CL ????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Debrn, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Debrn

Debrn Mouseketeer

Ok booked at Poly but with the uncertainty about volcano pool refurb, and now going to switch to either BC Or YC CL. It's only an extra 400, and pool open for sure. Have used pool at BC when BWV pool was closed but haven't stayed at either. Which do you prefer?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

I prefer the lighter decor at the Beach Club, but a lot of people prefer the YC, especially the CL lounge, because it is a little larger. Plus all rooms at the YC have full balconies, but some rooms at the Beach Club, including club level, have smaller standing only Juliet balconies. Beach Club is a little closer to the Marketplace gift shop/snack/meal location, but if you are staying CL that would not be as important to your family

Both resorts have the same management, same food offered in the lounge, have equal access to the pool.

If you have the time, check out the first page of the Yacht & Beach FAQ thread. There is a lot of information and pictures of both resorts. There is a CL post, with pictures of the lounge and offerings and a post in the FAQ post (13?) that highlights the differences in the two resorts.

You can click on the link in my signature.

Dee

4. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

I have stayed club level at both 2x. I much prefer YC. The offerings are exactly the same but the club room is nicer at YC. Also I've had better experiences with the CMs at YC CL.

I prefer the BC resort over YC. So it's a trade off when staying CL.

5. kapoof

kapoof DIS Veteran

I have stayed only at the bc cl but I can say it was wonderful!!

6. Debrn

Debrn Mouseketeer

Thank you! I have booked YC