BC or BWI??!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Marthasor, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

Holy moly!!! I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to switch my res. from AKL to an EPCOT resort for our upcoming trip 10/26 - 10/29 and there has been nothing!! Then this morning - BWI had availability so I switched and I'm very excited!! (We are spending most of our time at F&W so it sounds like the location can't be beat!) Well - I just checked again, out of curiosity, and now there is availability at BC too!!!

So - what would you choose? BC or BWI??? Or do you think either is a good choice? It's just me and DH.

Thanks everybody!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Daryl

Daryl DIS Veteran

Congratulations! Both are very good choices! Beach Club may be a few steps closer to the World Showcase International Gateway entrance depending on your room, but they are both right there! If pools are important to you, the YC/BC have the best pool on prop. Finally many of the rooms at the BC lack full sized Balconies. Personally, I would request a full balcony room at the BC but either way you really can't go wrong. They are both great resorts :sunny:

4. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Agree both are good choices.

5. tink55

tink55 Mouseketeer

Boardwalk Inn would be my choice - more adult, cleaner, more eating options.

6. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone!! I will stick with Boardwalk - I can't wait. Will have to saunter over to BC though just to take a look at that famous pool and of course go to Beaches and Cream!!! :banana: