BC - Garden View - what is it like ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pooh2001, May 4, 2005.

1. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Have you ever stayed at the BC in a Garden View room ?
    What was your view ?

I did ask for non-smoking and a balcony.
    Maybe I should have added a day bed - but I assume the rooms have them.

2. Exp626

Exp626 Earning My Ears

We stayed in a Garden View non-smoking room at the BC last Christmas and we had a top floor room with a dormer type balcony, but did not have a day bed.

We originally requested a Garden View lake side non-smoking room. We didn't want to have a room over looking the entrance drive way.

3. luvmarypoppins

luvmarypoppins <font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu

Our ground floor garden view once was right near the laundry facilities. While it was a close walk to epcot the view was a little courtyard type thing, actually we looked up at all the other buildings. Kind of claustraphobic, but good when there was a storm because the ds couldnt see that much to get frightened.

4. TammiMcMan

TammiMcMan Ohana

No, not all rooms come with a daybed. Unless you have the maximum occupancy booked (5 guests over the age of 3) you may not get one.

5. Candy

Candy Mouseketeer

We was at the BC last year.our room was on the 4 floor it had a full balcony and you could see the epcot fireworks over the trees.our room did not have a day bed.because i have a ds 12 and dd14 i just requested a camp bed when i checked in and one was put in our roon straight away.

6. susy

susy Guest

Our view was of a gravel roof.