BC concierge room size?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Gator Kate, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Gator Kate

Gator Kate <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Hi,
    We're considering booking concierge here this summer. I did a search and found a post that said the rooms on this floor were smaller then the standards elsewhere in the hotel. Can anyone confirm this? If so, how much difference is there and are there any on that floor that aren't smaller? We've stayed at YC concierge, (the one and only time we were given a complimentary upgrade) and were pleased with the amenities. We'd welcome any general opinions on BC concierge. Thanks folks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Barbday62

Barbday62 DIS Veteran

We got a complementary upgrade to BC consierge on our last trip. I wouldnt say the room was any different in size from the room we stayed in on a previous visit. The only difference was we had a king size bed prevoiusly in a regular room and two queens in the Consierge level.

4. Boardwalk Tigger

Boardwalk Tigger DIS Veteran

When I stayed there our room was definitely smaller and darker. It was a waterview and was just down the hall from the concierge lounge. The CM I talked to said that group of rooms were smaller.( and at that time had a view of large trees trees....trees have since been cut down) We bought into the BCV(YEAH) because DH said never again to staying in a room like this. Concierge was great however!!!! Just pick a different room!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: