BBB at DTD questions

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by cincyfab, Jan 23, 2013.

1. cincyfab

cincyfab Earning My Ears

We can't get a BBB rsvp at Magic Kingdom like I hoped but there is an availability at 10:50 in DTD. Is it worth it to do this and then go to Magic Kingdom afterwards? We can get rsvp at Cinderella's magic table at 3:50.

Anyone had luck getting a different time at the last minute due to a cancellation??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cyros

cyros Mouseketeer

Same situation here. I've been calling every day with no luck whatsoever for MK. I'm now 2 days out from my preferred date. I don't think it's going to happen here so I guess I'll keep my DTD date and head to MK afterwards like you were thinking.

4. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

We couldnt get in at MK either, and we did the DTD location. We had 1900 Park Fare afterwards. It was fine. My girls LOVED it. you can see pics in my TR.

5. Stitch407

Stitch407 Florida Mouseketeer

Sometimes you can just show up to BBB in MK and they'll have an opening, but there's no guarantee. Most people cancel last minute because they don't want to be charged the cancellation fee, so you can call the night before, but most people want to be at the one in MK, so few cancel. My DD & niece have loved DTD's version. It's just as magical.

6. Kimosabe

Kimosabe DIS Veteran

This doesn't necessarily answer your question, but when our girls were into BBB, we would take them to the one at DTD on our arrival afternoon. We don't typically go into a park on the day we arrive, so we will usually hang out at our resort pool, go to DTD, etc., and then hit the parks hard when we have full days available. This way, we didn't feel like we were "wasting" time outside the parks on what was otherwise to be a park day. We did it one time and then went to 1900 Park Fare for dinner that night. Both of our girls and their cousin all had on Cinderella dresses and got to dance with Prince Charming. Definitely a fun time outside of the parks, taking full advantage of the BBB "look" before it began to gradually fade away over the next few days. I guess my point is that if you are concerned about having to leave the park for a BBB appointment at DTD, perhaps there is a way to time it on an otherwise non-park day....?

7. cincyfab

cincyfab Earning My Ears

thanks everyone!

8. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

What a great idea! Wished we had thought of that!