BBB and children shoes

wdwchamp

Mouseketeer
I am taking my great nieces from Canada to BBB in July. They will be getting dressed up Frozen Princesses. My DW has gotten them their Frozen dresses, andTiara's. We know that on-line Disney store have Frozen themed shoes. The question we have: does BBB sells similar shoes? If not where in the MK could we buy similar shoes?

I didn't see them and they didn't have any frozen stuff in the BBB. Castle Couture was next door with stuff, but nothing Frozen.

Not sure which shoes you're looking for? Might want to try and order offline. HS had a ton of Frozen merch but I don't know about shoes specifically.

Reebok makes "frozen" sneakers. Comfortable sneakers with a light blue, white, and silver theme and a snowflake. Its themed, will match, but still be very good for their feet at the parks.

I got my daughter Frozen sneakers at TJ maxx for around $15. THey have Anna and Elsa on them, they light up, and you can actually walk around in them!

My DD has done BBB several times and even when she loved dress up and wore princess shoes all the time, we insisted on 'real' shoes at Disney. There is just too much walking, and uneven brick paths, and people stepping on toes for dress-up shoes. Find the cutest Frozen sneakers or real shoes that you can.

We always bring all the pieces we want with us to the BBB. They very often sell out in the stores on property. We do very well purchasing on eBay in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter