BAZZILL Character Group Swap (CLOSED)

I am easy but I would say ditch the last two as suggested, I would be okay with going with what we have on the others, there will be plenty to get going on a layout for me without a couple of elements

I agree with the past few posts -- extending the time by four to six weeks would be good, and if the few who are signed up for the last two groups don't mind, dropping them may be a good idea at this time.

Ali

So, what's it going to be? Anyone know? She hasn't replied to any of our suggestions so far, and I'm ready to get started. Just a *Bump* I guess.

Ohana 4 said:
So, what's it going to be? Anyone know? She hasn't replied to any of our suggestions so far, and I'm ready to get started. Just a *Bump* I guess.

Sorry :( I haven't been on the disboard for a couple of days. I wanted to finish a Disney scrapbook I was making for my Godmother (for a Christmas gift that is late lol). I started the 1st of Jan and finished it yesterday woohoo 73 pages done.

thanks everyone for your suggestions. It had me thinking
I was thinking of removing the store bought surprise spot from all of the groups. Dropping the last 2 groups (for now)as suggested, moving the due date to May 31. and if the spots that are left don't fill by Sunday I will close the swap with what we have. How ever many spots are filled is what we get. Is that OK with you guys?
Let me know.
Again sorry for my delay with replying

vamassey1 said:
Hey Tracy! What have you got still open?

Vanessa

Group 1~~~I'm Late (Alice in Wonderland Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Queen of Hearts, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and The White Rabbit)

Bazzill Colors
Bazzill Red, Bazzill Yellow, PWL Cottonwood (white), PWL Route 66 (Black) & Dark Sky (blue)

7. Deco Squares (4pp):

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group 3~~~Little Wooden Head (Pinocchio Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Pinocchio, Gappetto, Jiminey Cricket, Gideon and Foulfellow)

Bazzill Colors
Lava (red), Dark Sky (blue), PWL Mardi Gras (purple), Mocha Divine (brown) & Fawn (brown)

5. Photo Mats 1 (1 pp):
7. Deco Squares (4pp):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Group 4~~~Friend like me (Aladdin Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Aladdin, Jafar, Jasmine and Genie)

Bazzill Colors
Dark Sky (blue), PWL Wave (blue), Jubilee (purple), PWL Route 66 (black) & Bazzill Red

4. Tag (1pp):
7. Deco Squares (4pp):

? is route 66 a different shade of black vs raven? I have only seen raven. I am not in the swap but figured you guys would know.

Tracy can I have:
Group 1- PP
Group 2- Photomats
Group 3- Poem or Quote
Group 4- PP

Thanks,
Vanessa

Spinning said:
? is route 66 a different shade of black vs raven? I have only seen raven. I am not in the swap but figured you guys would know.

Yes it is. I have both it's just a shy difference but the pattern is totally different. hope that helps

Tracey - to help fill up the groups, please put me in for the tag in group 4.

Thanks Penny

Just an idea.

Do we really need Deco squares, I know they are nice, but hey we have a journal box, a shaker/piecing and a tag along with boarders/topper and photo mat. For the groups that still need Deco squares filled can we drop them? We should all have enough scarps, ha ha, to make what we want ourselves for our pages.

Then we only need a photo mat in group 3.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter