BAZZILL Character Group Swap (CLOSED)

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
I promised some ladies I would repost the Group Character Swap, so here goes.

I know many of us take lots of pictures while down Disney and I know I don't want to have a "special" page for each character. So I decided to make theme swaps for certain character groups.

Please read the Nitty Gritty part of the post/email. It will tell you everything you need to know about the spot you would like.

This is a BAZZILL CARDSTOCK ONLY swap that means you can only use Bazzill paper in the colors that were picked. That's so all items sort of look the same and will make a nice kit when used together.

DISNEY SWAP

This is a 4 group swap.

DUE DATE: May 31, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Group 1~~~I'm Late (Alice in Wonderland Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Queen of Hearts, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and The White Rabbit)

Bazzill Colors
Bazzill Red, Bazzill Yellow, PWL Cottonwood (white), PWL Route 66 (Black) & Dark Sky (blue)

1 Spot Left

1. Topper (1 pp): PixieDust32 (Roxy)
2. Journal box or Library pocket (1 pp): ImADizneyNut (Tracy)
3. Poem or Quote box (1 pp): Ohana 4 (Ohana)
4. Tag (1pp): joanne1968
5. Photo Mats 1 (1 pp): pjpoohbear (Penny)
6. Shaker Box or Paper Piecing (1 pp): Vanessa (vamassey1)
7. Deco Squares (4pp):

Group 2~~~You can fly (Peter Pan Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Wendy, Mr. Smee & Tinker bell)

Bazzill Colors
Lava (red), PWL Cottonwood (white), Grasshopper (green), Evening surf (blue) & PWL Route 66 (Black)

FULL

1. Topper (1 pp): joanne1968
2. Journal box or Library pocket (1 pp): Ohana 4 (Ohana)
3. Poem or Quote box (1 pp): havencruiser
4. Tag (1pp): pjpoohbear (Penny)
5. Photo Mats 1 (1 pp): Vanessa (vamassey1)
6. Shaker Box or Paper Piecing (1 pp): aunts2topher (Ali)
7. Deco Squares (4pp): PixieDust32 (Roxy)

Group 3~~~Little Wooden Head (Pinocchio Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Pinocchio, Gappetto, Jiminey Cricket, Gideon and Foulfellow)

Bazzill Colors
Lava (red), Dark Sky (blue), PWL Mardi Gras (purple), Mocha Divine (brown) & Fawn (brown)

2 Spots Left

1. Topper (1 pp): joanne1968
2. Journal box or Library pocket (1 pp): pjpoohbear (Penny)
3. Poem or Quote box (1 pp): Vanessa (vamassey1)
4. Tag (1pp): Ohana 4 (Ohana)
5. Photo Mats 1 (1 pp):
6. Shaker Box or Paper Piecing (1 pp): ImADizneyNut (Tracy)
7. Deco Squares (4pp):

Group 4~~~Friend like me (Aladdin Character Theme)
Some characters you can use this swap for (Aladdin, Jafar, Jasmine and Genie)

Bazzill Colors
Dark Sky (blue), PWL Wave (blue), Jubilee (purple), PWL Route 66 (black) & Bazzill Red

1 Spot Left

1. Topper (1 pp): aunts2topher (Ali)
2. Journal box or Library pocket (1 pp): joanne1968
3. Poem or Quote box (1 pp): ImADizneyNut (Tracy)
4. Tag (1pp): pjpoohbear (Penny)
5. Photo Mats 1 (1 pp): Ohana 4 (Ohana)
6. Shaker Box or Paper Piecing (1 pp): Vanessa (vamassey1)
7. Deco Squares (4pp):

I know there are ALOT of rules but when I'm in the mood to swap I rather know everything while I'm in the mood. I hate having to email hostesses then waiting for a reply on something. By the time she gets back to me who knows what type of mood I will be in. If you would like to see the results of a swap that used these rules I will send a link as soon as I receive the last items.

NITTY GRITTY
The Nitty Gritty should answer any questions on any spot you would like.

1. NO hand written lettering on ANY items. I may think my handwriting is beautiful (which it's NOT LOL) but you may think its horrid!

2. Topper Spot: The Title in provided for you. Topper must be matted. This means you will be using 3 colors. MUST also be embellished in some way (i.e. brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, embossing, etc).

3. Journal Box or Library Pocket Spot: The area for writing should be NO smaller than 3 x 4. It can be BIGGER if you would like. It also can be vertical or horizontal. Journal Box must be matted. This means you will be using 3 colors. MUST also be embellished in some way (i.e. brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, embossing, etc). Library Pocket must include the card for journaling.

4. Poem Spots or Quote Box Spot: Poem/Quote area must be NO smaller than 2 ½ x 3 ½. It can be BIGGER if you would like. It also can be vertical or horizontal. Must be matted. This means you will be using 3 colors. MUST also be embellished in some way (i.e. brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, embossing, etc).

5. Tag Spot: Tag must be decorated, must have eyelet, fiber or ribbon

6. Photo Mat Spot: Picture area must be NO smaller than 4 x 6. Must be matted. This means you will be using 3 colors. MUST also be embellished in some way (i.e. brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, embossing, etc).

7. Shaker Box or Paper Piecing Spot: Shaker Box please use only the colors provided. Paper Piecing's please use what colors you need BUT they must be Bazzill paper.

8. Deco Squares Spot: Squares must be NO smaller than 2 x 2. They can be BIGGER if you would like. It also can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal. Must be matted. MUST also be embellished in some way (i.e. brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, embossing, etc). Be CREATIVE: Here are some ideas~~ (http://www.webshots.com/search?new=...ds=deco+squares)

9. Store-bought Surprise Spot: This can be any item that is appropriate to the theme of the swap. You may also buy embellishments for the swap. (Example: 3D Stickers such as Jolees Stickers, Large Disney Stickers, Magic Mesh, Burlaps, Pop Tops, Ribbon, Charms, eyelets, brads, bookplates, shaped buttons, a Stamp etc.). I have 1 rule BE GENEROUS. Think of what you would like to receive in return for your beautiful handmade item. If you have a thought but are unsure just email me I’ll be happy to help.

Now to the Mailing Details:

1. Place your items a baggie, you will end up with 1 baggie per group you picked. Please DO NOT write on your item on its back. If you would like put a printed label on it that's fine.

2. Label each baggie with your name, screen name, group name & spot number.

3. Place the baggies into a LARGER Ziploc baggie with your name, screen name & address.

4. You have 2 options for postage.

A. Priority Mail, please include a $4.05 stamp.....to save room in your envelope DO NOT send a priority envelope I will pick one up for you. Please send return label with your address on it.

B. If you are in all or more than 3 of the groups, The USPS has a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box; Any weight, any state, for $8.10. This box is large enough to get all your items back to you safely and quickly. It also takes the guesswork out of shipping rate.

If you are from another Country Please make sure you send enough postage to send your items back.

ALl Items will be hold until proper postage is received.

PLEASE SEND AN ADDRESS LABEL SO PACKAGE CAN BE RETURNED. THANKS

5. Mail your packages to:
I will give my address in final details

6. Please email me once your items have been mailed so that I can make sure I'm here for them.

Thank you for joining. I can't wait to see all the kits together.

Tracy

Can we do one of each???? :rainbow:
I've been waiting for this swap to open up. I think this will make a great book just using all these pieces! If I can sign up for all, super! If not, then I'll list my choices in order of preference that I'd like to do. Thank you for hosting this HUGE swap.

1. Group 1 Poem
2. Group 2 Library Pocket
3. Group 4 Photo Mat
4. Group 3 Tag
5. Group 5 Squares
6. Group 6 Store-bought Surprise

Group 1. photo mat
Group 2. tag
Group 3. journal box

I would like to participate in these three groups, thanks.

Ohana 4 said:
1. Group 1 Poem
3. Group 4 Photo Mat
4. Group 3 Tag
5. Group 5 Squares

I will put you down for as many as you want LOL
thanks

Ohana 4 said:
1. Group 1 Poem
3. Group 4 Photo Mat
4. Group 3 Tag

5. Group 5 Squares

Do you want tags in 3 and photo mat in 4 or tags in 4 and photo mat in 3

I just want to make sure all the spots are right

aunts2topher said:
Great to see this up and running -- guess I'll get to work!

Thanks for hosting, Tracy

Ali

wait until we get some more spots filled please. Because if some groups don't fill we will have to drop them (but I'll repost those later on). I'll give it until next wednesday for final details to go out

I would love to join in, can I please do
Group 1 tag
Group 2 topper
Group 3 topper
Group 4 Journal box
Group 5 photo mat
Group 6 Tag

Can you refer me to some examples, I have done many swaps in UK but just need to be sure you do similar things in US?

joanne1968 said:
Can you refer me to some examples, I have done many swaps in UK but just need to be sure you do similar things in US?

I just made a new post called swap results. Hope that helps.

I wouldn't postpone it altogether . How about just taking off the last 2 groups? I think you'll be able to fill the rest of the spots. And maybe push the due date out a bit. To May or something, since many of us are in other swaps as well. I know I am currently in 4 others.
I'm really looking forward to this one.

I like the idea of pushing it out a bit, end of April or Mid May (before the holidays). I won't comment on the last two groups as I am not in them.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter