Baylake Tower Fastpass

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
We toured the BLT and each were given a card and were told it had 3 fastpasses loaded on the card.

How do we use these? Are they for immediate fastpasses? How is it different from just getting fastpasses?

I must have missed the explanation.

I think they are "instant" fastpasses. The machines will issue a fastpass for immediate use so you can basically walk on the ride.

The immediate fast passes are valid for four days since the day of your tour. You stick the card in a fast pass machine and it spits out a fast pass with the current time as the return time.

:earsboy: Bill

Plus, there needs to be Fast Passes available for the ride... so if all the FPs have been distributed for the day, you can not get an "instant fastpass".

Plus, there needs to be Fast Passes available for the ride... so if all the FPs have been distributed for the day, you can not get an "instant fastpass".

OP - instructions are on the sleeve that you were given the FP's in. However two weeks ago we found that they were leaving one FP machine open at some, or maybe all, locations that is for the special fastpasses. There will be a sign on top stating that and we were able to get fastpasses after normal distribution was done. I only wish the CM at Splash had been kind enough to point that out. We only learned about it when we watched other members who had ridden in the same log as us after we waited in the stand-by line. :headache: They headed right back to the machine after the ride to get another pass.

We were able to get FP's for Test Track during the EM evening and it was a couple of hours after they closed down the FP machines - except the one. I don't know if they do this at all locations though. We saw it at Soarin', Test Track and Splash.

There should be instructions on the fast passes or the sleeve. We used ours over the course of 3 days, limiting ourselves to one a day. LOVED the instant fast passes!

If DVC wanted to give us a perk that meant as much to me as the Annual pass discount does, one of these 3 instant past passes per person each trip would be marvelous!:thumbsup2

There should be instructions on the fast passes or the sleeve. We used ours over the course of 3 days, limiting ourselves to one a day. LOVED the instant fast passes!

If DVC wanted to give us a perk that meant as much to me as the Annual pass discount does, one of these 3 instant past passes per person each trip would be marvelous!:thumbsup2

Now that would be fantastic!!!:thumbsup2

oh crud, I thought they were good forever and we didn't use them. Do you think I could ask for new set when we go back? I am so mad at myself:headache::mad:

oh crud, I thought they were good forever and we didn't use them. Do you think I could ask for new set when we go back? I am so mad at myself:headache::mad:

It depends on your guide, but they usually accommodate requests like that...especially if you're a member :rotfl2:

OP-did you just tour BLT to get this? Are you a dvc member? I am already a member (BWV is my home), and I'd be interested in tourning BLT and would LOVE to get the fast passes. But I'm not willing to sit through a long presentation or any type of sales pitch to do it.

I did go to the DVC members tour of BLT. It was not a hard sell and we liked being able to be in the lounge and go outside to take pictures. The view was amazing.

It was about an hour long, a lot information, mostly how to buy points and the usual advantages. We really just wanted to see the rooms and they are very nice. But we won't be buying any points.

I will have to ask our guide if there is a clause for stupidity and if we could get new passes. I wish I had known to use them or just to give them away. Dang!!!!:headache:

Awesome idea!

I did it on Friday. Sat through the presentation of the new Dream and the expansion at Disney land. They did fun games and had finger foods. We toured the BLT rooms which were nice. Afterwards they gave us the FPs. We used it on Toy Story which was a blessing because the FPs were gone and they had a FP machine just for that purpose.

We also used it on Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain because we were pressed for time to get to the Wishes Dessert Party.

Wish they would offer them to DVC members more often.

Can you get the fastpasses for every member of your family (your kids too) or just for the adults that attend the presentation?

Can someone please tell me when the presentations are? I would be willing to sit thru the presentation, have a snack, see the view from the top, and get a FP card:lmao:

we'll be at WDW sooon!!

I like the way you think!

I've used these in the past and they are the best FP you can get!

Can someone please tell me when the presentations are? I would be willing to sit thru the presentation, have a snack, see the view from the top, and get a FP card:lmao:

we'll be at WDW sooon!!

They are at 1:00PM at BLT. BUT, you have to locate a DVC guide FIRST (anywhere) and make an appointment. They do not take walkins and you will be asked for your member card and they will first verify your membership. We were going to do it while at BLT last week, but cancelled the morning of as playing was way more important than sitting around looking at a resort we were already staying in.

I am also interested in how you find out about going on a tour of BLT. I will be at the Boardwalk tomorrow and would love to get over to BLT to see rooms other than the studios.

You have to locate a DVC rep. They should be one in each DVC villa location. They say the spots fill up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter