1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Bay Lake Towers - 1 Bdr. Villa ??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Alabama Minnie, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Alabama Minnie

Alabama Minnie DIS Veteran

Do the 1 Bdr. Villa's at BLT have 2 complete baths? AND What would be a good request for a standard view (floor?).

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Harlemgirl720

Harlemgirl720 DIS Veteran

Usually the standard views are the lower floors. You may get a room facing side of lake tennis courts and magic kingdom. Those rooms are all the way down the south end I think on The even side.

4. quandrea

quandrea DIS Veteran

North side even number. Will face lake and Mk. Two full baths

5. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

I have stayed in both the 1 and 2 bdrm villas as BLT. They are awesome. Look at the CR/BLT thread's 1st page for pictures and floor plans. There are also videos on youtube.

They main difference in rooms at BLT is rooms with even numbers/ outside of curve have pie shaped rooms and the washer/dryer is in a closet. The odd numbered rooms are on the inside of the curve and the rooms are traditional rectangle shape and the laundry is an actual room. It was so large I kept my stuff in there and used it as a changing room.

I prefer the outer rooms for view and pie shape rooms. However if have a lot of STUFF the inner rooms extra closet space may be handy.

I have been on floors 4, 7 and 8. The view was good from all. Remember Poly and CR garden wing have rooms on floors 1-3 so a BLT room on a lower floor is no different.
    We love this resort and especially the extra bathroom space:goodvibes

6. Alabama Minnie

Alabama Minnie DIS Veteran

Another ? Would the 5th person sleep in that chair in the living room? Does it make a bed also? Thanks! :)

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Yes. My son slept in one last October at BLT. He thought it was fine.

8. KathieSmallwood

KathieSmallwood Mouseketeer

I reserved a one bedroom theme park view for october. Are these rooms usually higher up?

9. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

Here is a great place for BLT info:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

I memorized the room chart for my 1st visit. Now when I go I now what floor and where room is right at check in. My dh thinks I am coo coo.:rotfl2:

10. KathieSmallwood

KathieSmallwood Mouseketeer

I am a newbie and soooo confused looking at room charts. I booked a stay for a 1 bedroom park view but have noticed alot of people saying they are not happy with some of the rooms for a theme park view. I am thinking I want to see some of the lake also. So do I ask for a outer room on the curve for this type of view? Is this a good view for fireworks? Do I ask for a even numbered room on the North end? I don't want to look at the contemporary and the is the south curve, right? HELP!