Bay Lake Tower refillable mug station

DisneyDudet

Disney Music Addict!
OK, I know that I can use the refillable mug station at the CR, but it seems to be inconvenient when not needing to enter the building (like catching a bus or walking to MK). But.....

What are the hours of the refillable mug station at BLT? It is next to the Cove Bar, so does it run on their hours? Is it open 24 hours? What about the on in CR? I'm used to other resorts where you can get to them at all different hours.

Also.. side question.. Do both have the Minute Maid Light Lemonade, or does one have the pomegranate lemonade? Thats not exactly important, but I LOVE that pomegranate lemonade!!!

This summer we used the refill station at BLT after the Cove Bar closed almost every night. As long as the pool was open the station was open and I want to say it was even open after the pool officially closed. I only remember the regular lemonade.

Thanks so much. This will help my Diet Coke Addict Boyfriend feel better!! He has to have it when he wakes up and before bed ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter