1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Bay Lake Tower Floors

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by OHIOVACATIONER, Apr 21, 2013.

1. OHIOVACATIONER

OHIOVACATIONER Mouseketeer

How many floors is at Bay Lake Towers. So if your room is ex. 4228 you are on the 4th floor correct? Any advantage to checking in on line or do you get a better room by checking in person? If you are up high do you hear the noise from the Top of the World Lounge?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bocaj1431

bocaj1431 DIS Veteran

I do not have answers to all your questions but I do know the room numbers do not correlate with the floor level. We are going to BLT for the first time this Sept. We have been looking at posted videos of the rooms on you tube. When the room has been in the 8 thousands it did not correlate with being on the 8th floor. Although I am not sure if the lower floors do correlate and as the floors go up they do not. There is a post somewhere on the forum with a map of the hotel with all floor levels marked and the room numbers for each level. Maybe another poster will remember where it is listed under on the forum.

4. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

blt has 16th floors - most of what is on the 15th and 16th floor are the GV.

you add 70 - so 4th floor would 7402 - 7444.

5. disneymom88

disneymom88 Mouseketeer