Bay Lake Tower/ Contemporary and new disounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by amos07, Oct 5, 2012.

1. amos07

amos07 Mouseketeer

Has anyone been able to apply either discount to Bay Lake Tower? I am just curious because if this is the same deal that comes out in the fall I want to know if that resort is likely to be included. I noticed that people are having trouble with Theme Park view with Contemporary. Is it just theme park or is lake view excluded as well?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 3angelsmom

3angelsmom Mouseketeer

I was told that BLT 1 br villas (any view) were excluded from the disney visa holder room only discount and the cm was almost positive they would be excluded from the gp discount coming out next week. The deluxe studios were included and still available when I called yesterday.

4. Little_Sister

Little_Sister Mouse ears and pigtails!

I was able to book BLT Studio lake view with the discount. Good luck!!

5. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Just as an FYI , when I was booking my CR reservation last week with the Visa discount I was offered a TPV (tower) at the discounted rate. So I think it is possible the person from the other thread was given incorrect info or a TPV just was not available for their dates. I not sure on the 1BR villa at BLT though as I didn't even ask.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. amos07

amos07 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone! I guess it all depends on the dates.

7. olive

olive Mouseketeer

For our dates, 1 bed at BLT was not available, but studio was. CM suggested to keep trying, and didn't know if 1 bed would be available under GP discount. MK view was available at CR, but not lake view. We stuck with our 1 bed at BLT with the AAA discount. Didn't think to ask about whether the other 1 bed options at CR might be included.