• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bay Lake Fishing & Weather Report

Monday, October 22, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Excellent" at 8:00AM and "Good" at 2:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 84

Overnight low 67

Chance of rain 10%

Sounds like a beautiful day to be at The Fort and Fishing!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Excellent" at 9:00AM and "Good" at 2:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 85

Overnight low 69

Chance of rain 20%

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Excellent" at 10:00AM and "Good" at 2:00PM and 6:00PM.

High of 86

Overnight low 70

Chance of rain 20%

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Excellent" at 10:00AM and "Good" at 6:00PM.

High of 84

Overnight low 73

Chance of rain 20%

Friday, October 26, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 9:00AM and 1:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 80

Overnight low 67

Chance of rain 50% and windy. Take care with your awning.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:00AM and 1:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 77

Overnight low 63

Chance of rain 30% and windy. Take care with your awning.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:00AM and 1:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 79

Overnight low 54

Chance of rain 0% but still breezy.

Monday, October 29, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:00AM and 1:30PM and 7:30PM.

High of 69

Overnight low 47

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:00AM and 1:30PM and 7:00PM.

High of 68

Overnight low 50

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:00AM and 2:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 73

Overnight low 58

Chance of rain 0% but still breezy at 15 MPH..

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 8:30AM and 1:30PM and 7:30PM.

High of 79

Overnight low 53

Chance of rain 10%

Friday, November 2, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 9:00AM and 3:00PM and 6:00PM.

High of 78

Overnight low 57

Chance of rain 0%

If you are going fishing on Bay Lake the fishing is all catch and release. if you are camping at Fort Wilderness it's the same policy isn't it? You can't keep them can you?

If you are going fishing on Bay Lake the fishing is all catch and release. if you are camping at Fort Wilderness it's the same policy isn't it? You can't keep them can you?

No, you can't keep them, all catch and release. :fish:

Dudetrue said:
VERY GLAD TO HEAR!!!!! and looking forward to my fishing trip next week!

We went Fishing on Saturday and had a great time!'caught around 20 bass and some other fish that I can't think of its name. Crappie? Whatever it was they said it was a good size for that type of fish. I'll ask my husband its name.

This is my son's first fish. By the end of the trip we stopped taking photos we had so many lol!
http://instagr.am/p/ReBsmflDb3/

We went Fishing on Saturday and had a great time!'caught around 20 bass and some other fish that I can't think of its name. Crappie? Whatever it was they said it was a good size for that type of fish. I'll ask my husband its name.

This is my son's first fish. By the end of the trip we stopped taking photos we had so many lol!
http://instagr.am/p/ReBsmflDb3/

Sounds like fun SSB, the picture is of the EWP. Do you remember the name of the guide? What time did you fish?

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The best fishing on Bay Lake is Suppose to be "Good" at 9:00AM and 1:00PM and 7:00PM.

High of 83

Overnight low 60

Chance of rain 0%

Lets try this again!

http://instagr.am/p/RhvZHilDZ3/

Our guide was named Dave and we did the 10am trip. We left from Wilderness Lodge. Best fishing was back where the Boats go back to get serviced. Worst fishing was tied to the island/divider where the boats drop off for MK. Great atmosphere terrible fishing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter