Batty familys US Adventure - TR - NOW WIITH PHOTOS!!

The photos and trip report are great. I miss the planning after coming back from a trip - only way to get over it is to plan another trip!

Ah... the photos just add that little more to the TR! Love them. Thanks for taking the time to post them and for sharing.

hey there

Just read the report straight thru..awesome...you captured the good, the bad and the OMG moments perfectly.
We sometime forget that these trips we plan for well over 12 months do have real people staring in them :lmao:..and that bad food does happen.

We got lost in central park, he was stupid enough to get me to direct us to the zoo.....we never did find the damn thing.....not from lack of trying.I loved the NY photos......

I wonder how many other people leave WDW with outstanding dining credits...we did as well this trip...so I think we'll OOP next trip....save me melting down when "wasting" dining credits.

the dress is awesome, and no-one else will be in the same...so SCORE!!!!!

Finally, thanks for the trip, ok...whos next??????:grouphug:

Ooooo love the dress and the shoes. Gorgeous!! Make sure she practices in those heels :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter