• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bathing suits for sail on the Majic?

Jennifer Coghlan

Mouseketeer
Is there a shop on the ship that sells bathing suits. I was hoping to find one on clearance, but I must have waited to long:(

If not on the ship, how about Ron Jon's Surf Shop?

Thanks for the help.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

Yes, they have them on the ship, but they are expensive.

I think there is a SuperWalmart not far from Port Canaveral.

Ron Jon's rocks, but you won't find many clearances there. :)

Don't know if you have an Academy Sports and Outdoors but I think they stock swimsuits year-round.

I'm in Orlando, and I am having no luck finding a new suit either. I've been to the major department store chains, and while most have separates on sale, they tend to have only the bottoms, not the tops :eek: I realize that's considered acceptable in St. Maarten, but I'd really prefer a top too ;) I haven't tried Ron Jon's yet and there is one in Orlando now, so I might have to go there. But I would suggest not waiting and assuming that you can find something here in Florida.

Thanks for all the quick replies! I can always count on you dis'ers! I'll check out our local Sports Authority.

Kennancat - If you do go to Ron Jon's can you let me know if you find a bathing suit.

Thanks again! almost at the 30 day mark:Pinkbounc

:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

Jennifer,
I'm on the same cruise as you and your swimsuit issue made me LOL.
I too waited too long (moved to a new home, not thinking about cruise) and by the time I started looking everything was gone. (I live in Chicago)
Anyway, ordered an OK suit from JCPenney's online, it was only about 35.00. They seemed to have quite a few to choose from. Good luck!
Kim

Originally posted by kennancat
I'm in Orlando, and I am having no luck finding a new suit either.

Kennancat: most Sears here sell the LLBean suits in the stores. Also, Dillard's was clearing out their suits last month; I'm not sure if they still have them, but they had a very good selection (at 75% off). PM me if you want any specific store/location suggestions!

Marcy

Also, look on Ebay. I bought a new suit with the tags and liners still intact for very little. Same thing happened here, could find bottoms but not tops. Good luck and happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter