Bates Motel

I really like this show and am bummed it won't be on for a while. Anyone else have trouble sorting out what is real vs what is happening in Norman's imagination? I find myself questioning everything now! Can't wait til next season to find out what really happened with that teacher! Do you think that story Norma told Norman is true or a way to manipulate him? This show leaves you with so many questions!

I had mixed feelings about Norma's story too. It almost seems like she was trying to reel Norman back in since he's been more distant from her.

i love the show too. i think vera famiga (think that's how you spell her name) is so good as norma. can't wait for next season!

Yea this is a good show. The first couple eps were a little on the slow side but glad I kept watching. Show starting to gain momentum.

If you were expecting to see the Movie then you would hate the show, but if you let self roll with what they bring at ya, its good. Cant wait for next season

I just finished binge watching Season 2 on Netflix! I love this show! Vera Farmiga is fabulous! I really love Freddy Highmore's Norman. Can totally see him as a young Anthony Perkins. After I finished Season 2 I rewatched the pilot. Interesting how Norman calls Norma "Mom" at first... I didn't notice the point where he starts calling her "mother" only. So creepy!

Wow... what's up with the flash drive???? And what has young Norman got to do with things??? Personally I think that Emma should run for the hills!

Great show. The whole spooning with his mother freaks me out as well. Norman and Norma should win Emmy Awards for their performances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter