Bates Motel

Can't watch it, I seem to be the minority here. We started recording Duck Dynasty, because we couldn't stand watching the commercials.

I'm with you, but I'm a big chicken when it comes to scary shows/movies anyway. Every time we watch or record Duck Dynasty and I hear that awful music come on to promote Bates Motel, we either mute it, fast forward, or change the channel! I love Duck Dynasty but could not stand the constant promotions for this creepy show!! The music alone will give me nightmares...

I watched it the other night and so far I'm very interested. I think the actor playing Norman has the ability to be very innocent one moment, and then creepy.

Watched the premier on my DVR yesterday, and I really liked it! Vera Farmiga is fantastic as Norma, I think she will end up being a much more interesting character than Norman.

I really liked it, especially with all of my regular shows wrapping up for the season I'm glad to have something new to watch.

So what did you all think of last night show? I was excited to see Richard from Lost as the sherieff.

The young police officer looks as young as her old son actually they look a lot alike to me

It sure did make a lot of jumps last night, Norman's brother shows up, Norma starts dating the Deputy and everyone in the town is some kinda drug dealer. Was that a hanging body burning in the previews for next week? :eek:

Oh, forgot that Norman and the CF girl are trying to find the burial spot for the sex slaves and found the big patch of marijuana instead.

I watched it. It looks interesting. Havent watched the second episode yet. Hopefully its on ondemand.

I don't have cable so can't watch the show but I dealt with a couple of the set designers during filming because they rented backdrops from my company. So if you see scenes with a blue background with snowflakes those are backdrops I rented to them! lol It was filmed in Canada (at least that part of the show) and the people I worked with were super nice. We also rented a backdrop for the new Little Rascals movie that will be coming out soon.

I don't have cable so can't watch the show but I dealt with a couple of the set designers during filming because they rented backdrops from my company. So if you see scenes with a blue background with snowflakes those are backdrops I rented to them! lol It was filmed in Canada (at least that part of the show) and the people I worked with were super nice. We also rented a backdrop for the new Little Rascals movie that will be coming out soon.

neat

I thought the first episode was good, really liked the second episode. Loved Norman's older brother, hope he stays! ;)

I really like this show. I had no interest in watching it but my DD recorded it and we watched it on spring break.
I was leery because the son played on the movie Spiderwicks and I didn't think he could pull off a creepy role but so far so good!

So, is anyone still watching this show? I'm surprised no one has said anything about it in over a month.

So, is anyone still watching this show? I'm surprised no one has said anything about it in over a month.

We're still watching, but I've been so wrapped up in the true version (Jodi Arias trial) of this and posting in that thread, I forgot about this one. :rotfl:

I like this show, it's entertaining, but not as scary as I'd like it to be.

I watch it. I like it but other shows hold more interest for me so I tend to talk about them more.

The mother in the show just cracks me up

Agreed. :lmao:

I find the show funny in a sick kind of way. I don't know if that is the writers' intention but I think I laugh more than I should.

LuLuO said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by low-key

The mother in the show just cracks me up

Agreed.

I find the show funny in a sick kind of way. I don't know if that is the writers' intention but I think I laugh more than I should.

Same here!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I really like this show and am bummed it won't be on for a while. Anyone else have trouble sorting out what is real vs what is happening in Norman's imagination? I find myself questioning everything now! Can't wait til next season to find out what really happened with that teacher! Do you think that story Norma told Norman is true or a way to manipulate him? This show leaves you with so many questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!