Bass Fishing Excursion

coasterdogs

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the bass fishing trip with just two people? The pricing looks like it is per boat, not per person. Is that correct? Do you feel like it was worth the money? My ten year old REALLY wants to do this, but I could take it or leave it! Also wondering if anyone has had the experience of splitting the cost with another duo (website says up to 5 people per trip) Any thoughts are much appreciated! :)

We did this in 2004--just DH and I. It was spring break and C-O-L-D!!!! He brought along his gear (if I remember), I borrowed as it was the first time I'd ever fished. I think I caught one or two. There were soft drinks or something on the boat--too cold to want to drink them. Don't know the price then, or now. But if it's something he wants to do, it might be fun. Imagine--fishing in front of the Magic Kingdom! Beats wading in a river! I enjoyed it more than I thought, but did I mention it was cold?!?

It was nice for it just to be two. But you might be able to post here on the DIS and find someone who wants to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter