Bargain Annual Pass

right, so 149 + 20, that makes 169euros for the AP
add 15 euros for first day parking at the park (since vouchers won't get you free parking
so if you drive, that's 184 euros, plus at least 2 or 3 hours getting the real AP ... not much of a saving when you consider what it really costs.

Do they ship APs abroad ? I tried to do a simulation and it will only alow french shipping adress. That's how I got my first dream AP, the real stuff, not a voucher. That saves on parking fees and time.

I talk about the parking, since APs might be primarily bought by people who won't stay onsite.
Onsite accomodation will get you EMH and easy free transportation, and often using APs to book room only does not get any cheaper than packages.

So if they ship abroad, are those offers really worth it ? (simply asking)

right, so 149 + 20, that makes 169euros for the AP
add 15 euros for first day parking at the park (since vouchers won't get you free parking
so if you drive, that's 184 euros, plus at least 2 or 3 hours getting the real AP ... not much of a saving when you consider what it really costs.

Do they ship APs abroad ? I tried to do a simulation and it will only alow french shipping adress. That's how I got my first dream AP, the real stuff, not a voucher. That saves on parking fees and time.

I talk about the parking, since APs might be primarily bought by people who won't stay onsite.
Onsite accomodation will get you EMH and easy free transportation, and often using APs to book room only does not get any cheaper than packages.

So if they ship abroad, are those offers really worth it ? (simply asking)

Don't forget you are getting a childs AP for free so that's already a large saving

As for it taking 2 - 3 hours to get your AP, that's maybe the case in high season but othertimes it's more like 30 mins and you have all day to do it

A lot of people show the printout or temporary tickets depending on which of these sites they go through and the don't have to pay the parking (again thi sdepends on who you get at the entrance) or go to the Vinci Disney Village parking and pay 8€ for the day.

Several on them have been staying at the hotels at Val d'Europe so they come by RER

The Ap's are mostly used for the reductions on food,drinks, souvenirs and to get the EMH and don't forget that if you book via the room tax route it doesn't matter about the tickets if your party has Ap's ;)

if you're a family of 2 adults and 2 children under 7, and you only have to pay one subscription fee, and you're getting both children's APs free, thats a major saving I'd say.

there may be no car parking to pay anyway, depending on which offsite hotel you're staying at, the family may have arrived by Eurostar, flights etc etc. I believe you can arrange for these offers to be sent to your hotel ahead of you, or to certain stores etc nearby in val d'europe for you to collect.

We used this site back in August to buy our annual passes. We paid for three and got passes for our two youngest daughters free. We also had to pay E6.9 for postage. Even with the E20 registration fee it cost us less than E480. To buy them in the park even with the family discount would have cost E800 so a huge saving.

After I had paid I simply replied to the confirmation email to ask for two of the free child passes to come with them. We recieved temporary passes (which look just like normal park tickets) in the post. When I was looking into it some people who had used the offer a few months before me got etickets to print at home.

We arrived in the park at about 5.00 on a Thursday afternoon in August and had our passes made up within 15 minutes.

ok then
I was just wondering, because sometimes discount offers do not really mean savings.
It was just out of curiosity ;) I'm not renewing my Dream AP this year anyway. And if I were to, I could still get 18 months for the price of 12 (renewal offer)

Hi new to this forum! I have joined Cemultiavantages and have paid €20 in order to get the annual pass but I can only put one pass into the basket? Am I just being daft? We are a family of two adults and two children age 10 and 7? Can anyone explain how this works?

Hi new to this forum! I have joined Cemultiavantages and have paid €20 in order to get the annual pass but I can only put one pass into the basket? Am I just being daft? We are a family of two adults and two children age 10 and 7? Can anyone explain how this works?

Hello :goodvibes

I've just tried and had no problems.

You just click on the arrow at the side of the box and it's a drop down range of numbers.

I clicked on 4, which is the number you want as you can't get any free passes, and then added it to my basket (ajouter au caddie) then went to checkout and they were there

Are you getting an error message or doesn't the drop down menu drop down or ?? :confused3

ive bought them and got the vouchers to exchange but havent swapped them yet , am doing so over Easter will report back how it all goes :-)

Hi

I have bought two adult and two child 7 and 10 for 2 parks 2 consequtive today . What happens now. I have received an email confirming but what do I do now?
:cool1:

Hi, I'm just in the process of buying 4 annual passes from CE-Avantages. They've asked how many of the free kids passes we want. We only actually need 1 but it seems daft not to ask for 4 and then pass them on/sell them! Is there anything to stop you doing this? Has anyone tried it?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter