barefoot suites?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by grumpy&princess, Jul 14, 2012.

1. grumpy&princess

grumpy&princess DIS Veteran

Has anyone ever stayed at the barefoot suites in kissimmee? they are a vacation condo. found them on a website and their prices arent bad at all

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NYAJmom

NYAJmom Earning My Ears

Hello, I have never stayed there but I plan to Labor Day weekend! I read nothing but great reviews which is why I booked but the prices weren't bad at all. Are you planning on staying there for your Disney trip?:bride:

4. grumpy&princess

grumpy&princess DIS Veteran

we were originally gonna stay there until disney extended its free dining so we are staying at ASMU if it wasnt for the free dining we would have been staying there

5. jbooz12

jbooz12 Earning My Ears

Curious how your stay was- we are booked at Barefoot for end of month..

6. EEsloveDis

EEsloveDis Mouseketeer

Curious to see what anyone thought as I'm thinking about staying there next month during the PHM.

7. CndSarahG

CndSarahG Earning My Ears

We're considering Barefoot Suites for our trip in February - any thoughts/feedback from anyone who's stayed there? We're intimidated by the thought of a huge property and too much walking (older parents coming with us). A small property where you can park near your room is right up our alley!

8. robyn654

robyn654 Mouseketeer

We stayed there for one night before checking in at AOA last October, we had a one bed room it was very clean and the grounds were clean. Full kitchen/washer dryer. I would stay again, but we were only there one night.

9. CndSarahG

CndSarahG Earning My Ears

Thanks! The online reviews are great, but it's always good to hear actual experiences from DISers!

10. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

I did a lot of research on Barefootn'.....everything was very positive. The only negative was that the property is very basic and small.

For me, small is not at all a negative. We didn't end up chosing to stay there mainly because it's an R&R trip and we want lots of onsite amenities to occupy ourselves.