Bare Face = Divorce?

From what's out there, this was in response to a communication from a young man who asked how to get his father to stop playing video games and pay more attention to his mother.

Sometimes a guy like that can have the best looking wife in the world, and he'd still be more interested in the video games. Not sure it has anything to do with what she looks like or whether she is "nice" to him. Of course Robertson tries to put the blame on her without knowing anything about it. But then it sounds like the mom may be complaining to her kid about her husband's lack of attention...that's not cool either.

Since we got married I lost 50lbs, got a tummy tuck, straightened my teeth, and learned to style my hair.

DH has gained 50lbs, rarely shaves, and his head (at 34!) is covered in gray.

According to this theory I'm due for an upgrade! :rotfl2:

Aaah, good old Pat Robertson... A few months ago he advised a man to move to Saudi Arabia so he could beat his wife.

Halle berry got cheated on .... 'Nuff said.

Times marches on, People get older. Being old is not pretty. Life is in stages & phases and seems like pretty early into the games looks fade and become hard to maintain.

Marriage is about staying together, thru thick & thin LOL

That said I have a grandmother about Pat's age and she dresses in pressed clothes and mainly skirts, has her hair & nails done weekly, and has an intense make up routine.... And a steady boyfriend ! ( my grandfather passed 20 years ago)
I am glad to see almost all the post on here seem to have a moderate outlook & shared consensus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter