Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,

I would appreciate it if you could make the following designs:

Nite Ship with Fireworks
The Popovich Family
Eastern Caribbean
Disney Fantasy
April 19, 2014 - April 26, 2014

Capt Mickey Gang On Beach
The Popovich Family
Disney Fantasy
Spring Break 2014

Splashin at Castaway Cay
The Popovich Family
Spring Break 2014

Welcome Aboard
Popovich Family
Disney Fantasy
April 19, 2014

M & M on Moon lit Deck
Disney Fantasy
April 19, 2014
Greg & Gailyn

Thank you so much! Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

Gailyn
Here you go...

Disneysince1982 said:
Please don't feel bad about asking for these personalized. If I didn't enjoy doing this, I wouldn't do it. As long as they are used for magnets, tshirts, whatever (not for profit) I am happy to do this. I used to post blanks but when I had a very unique DISign stolen and posted on a "disney stationary" site and someone else put their initials on my DISign, I stopped posting blanks. The person refused to take their initials off, by the way.

That's horrible!

Hi Barb
Thanks so much for the Frozen ones! By the way, what size should they print? I went to Costco earlier to print the others and the 2 Olaf were going to be huge Am I doing something wrong? And don't worry, they are just for my family and the plain ones I was going to put on the inside of my house door and my daughters' school lockers inside. I would NEVER do anything else with them but personal. (I'm also seeming to be more computer illiterate than ever anymore so I wouldn't know where to begin. See, I can't figure out how to print the ears ones. hahaha) Thanks again!!!! You are super!!

No problem. I just don't check the creative forum very often. Sorry I did't see it. It is best to post to the original DISigners thread that way you will be sure to get your DISign. Which DISign do you want and do you want it personalized? Barbara

Hi,
I can't seem to figure out how to attach the image. Basically, I'm looking to make a shirt that has a pink design with the typical "keep calm and..." Style. I want it to say keep calm and sparkle on with sparkles all around the image. It would be great if you could insert a tiara above the words. Thank you!

Hi,
I can't seem to figure out how to attach the image. Basically, I'm looking to make a shirt that has a pink design with the typical "keep calm and..." Style. I want it to say keep calm and sparkle on with sparkles all around the image. It would be great if you could insert a tiara above the words. Thank you!

Will this work?

Hi Barb
Thanks so much for the Frozen ones! By the way, what size should they print? I went to Costco earlier to print the others and the 2 Olaf were going to be huge Am I doing something wrong? And don't worry, they are just for my family and the plain ones I was going to put on the inside of my house door and my daughters' school lockers inside. I would NEVER do anything else with them but personal. (I'm also seeming to be more computer illiterate than ever anymore so I wouldn't know where to begin. See, I can't figure out how to print the ears ones. hahaha) Thanks again!!!! You are super!!

Can you size them at home? You can insert the pic to word or whatever word processing software you have and size them that way.
If you can't do that, let me know what size you want and I can size them for you.

Hi Barb, this is so wonderful of you! It would be so much appreciated if you would be able to do the following for my family. Our cruise is coming up soon January 6th so hope it's enough time. Thanks.

Life Preserver - Mickey fireworks lp (With the Capt. Mickey in red)
The Penque Family
January 2014
Disney Magic

Cruise Disigns/Disney Magic - finding the magic
The Penque Family
In the Bahamas January 6-10, 2014
Disney Magic

Mickey Head - Ariel undersea 1 mh (Ariel)
Hannah

Mickey Head - wicked queen black mh (Wicked Queen)
Cathleen

Mickey Head - mickey sorc. Mh (Sorcerer Mickey)
Dan

Mickey Head - capt. america mh (Captain America)
Noah

Hi Barb,

Can you make the Disney magic snow globe exactly the way it is in post #525?
With the Kirby/Besco family and on the gold tag add Feb. 17 - 21, 2014

Thank you no hurry.

WOW! You are fast! Thank you so much, they are AMAZING! I just printed all of ours and they will be wrapped today for gifts. Perfect timing! Happy holidays!

Would you be interested in doing journal pages for the new Magic to use with Millipie's journal pages? Like one for Carioca's (sp?) and AquaDunk? I'm also interested in the ports visited on the Sept '14 TransAtlantic. I'm not sure you do stuff like that so thanks for considering.

Here are the journal pages for Carioca's and Aquadunk. I'll work on the port jourrnal pages during the week.

Hi Barb, this is so wonderful of you! It would be so much appreciated if you would be able to do the following for my family. Our cruise is coming up soon January 6th so hope it's enough time. Thanks.

Life Preserver - Mickey fireworks lp (With the Capt. Mickey in red)
The Penque Family
January 2014
Disney Magic

Cruise Disigns/Disney Magic - finding the magic
The Penque Family
In the Bahamas January 6-10, 2014
Disney Magic

Mickey Head - Ariel undersea 1 mh (Ariel)
Hannah

Mickey Head - wicked queen black mh (Wicked Queen)
Cathleen

Mickey Head - mickey sorc. Mh (Sorcerer Mickey)
Dan

Mickey Head - capt. america mh (Captain America)
Noah

Here you go...

New to this, but I would like some magnets for my cabin door. Sailing on the Fantasy 1/18/14. Can you do some? Thanks!

McNanny said:
New to this, but I would like some magnets for my cabin door. Sailing on the Fantasy 1/18/14. Can you do some? Thanks!

Go to her first post and view the designs. When you find what you want, follow her directions so she can make them for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter