Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Thank you for the help Jessica! I will do that. I am new at navigating on this site. I have the magnets that are 4x6 and 5x7 with the sticky for the photo from Hobby Lobby. Do you know if I can print the pics at Costco or will I need to do it at home for licensing? Thanks again!
She does not charge. Yes, you can print them on magnetic paper, or laminate them and put magnets on the back. There is also magnetic paper that has sticky on one side so you can print on photo paper and stick to it. They have it at Michaels. Look on the 1st page of the thread and follow her directions on how to choose what you want.

Minnie0989 said:
Thank you for the help Jessica! I will do that. I am new at navigating on this site. I have the magnets that are 4x6 and 5x7 with the sticky for the photo from Hobby Lobby. Do you know if I can print the pics at Costco or will I need to do it at home for licensing? Thanks again!

Well, I think you can print at Costco. The problem you might encounter is that these are a lot bigger than 5x7. Most of them are 8x10 or need to be printed on that size paper. I am not sure what they look like if you shrink them. I printed all mine on 8.5x11 magnetic paper.

Just wanted to send a delayed THANK YOU for the graphic a couple weeks ago. I love it!
Can I please have one with the 2 lounge chairs with the back of Mickey/Minnie heads looking into the blue sky and ocean. It does not need to be labeled with anything. Thanks again!

Just wanted to send a delayed THANK YOU for the graphic a couple weeks ago. I love it!
Can I please have one with the 2 lounge chairs with the back of Mickey/Minnie heads looking into the blue sky and ocean. It does not need to be labeled with anything. Thanks again!

Sorry I don't post blanks. If you would like it personalized just let me know.
Barbara

Hi,

Love your DISigns! Could I please get the following made? Understand you're very busy, but if possible that would be great!

1. DCL Beach Mickey ear Family
2. Dave, Melanie, Jessica, Abigail
3. 12/28/2013-1/4/2014
4. Disney Fantasy
5. Eastern Caribbean
6. Dave (male, adult, brown hair, hat 64), Melanie (female, adult, brown hair, hat 63), Jessica (female, teenager, red hair, hat 23), Abigail (female, teenager, light brown hair, hat 58)
7. N/A

1.Olaf 3 MH
2. Abigail
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Abigail Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Peter Pan LP
2. Dave
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Dave Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Figment LP
2. Melanie
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Melanie Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Grad Hat Lady MH
2. Jessica
3. 12/28/2013-1/4/2014
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Below Lady: Jessica
On Graduation Cap: Disney Fantasy, 12/28/2013-1/4/2014

Thank you very much! Let me know if I need to provide anything more.

Sorry about that...I didn't realize you didn't do blanks. If you could personalize it that would be fine. Can we have the picture with the 2 lounge chairs with the back of Mickey/Minnie heads looking into the blue sky and ocean with the words "Disney Magic 2014"
Thanks!

Ok I'm totally new to this and not sure how it works, could someone let me know what this is? What do I get and is there a charge ?how do I print it and make magnets and what knots? Sorry totally clueless I have read quite a few pages trying to figure it out but still lost:/ Thanks

Jessica Sloan said:
She does not charge. Yes, you can print them on magnetic paper, or laminate them and put magnets on the back. There is also magnetic paper that has sticky on one side so you can print on photo paper and stick to it. They have it at Michaels. Look on the 1st page of the thread and follow her directions on how to choose what you want.

Sunrise717 Read this...

Hi,

Love your DISigns! Could I please get the following made? Understand you're very busy, but if possible that would be great!

1. DCL Beach Mickey ear Family
2. Dave, Melanie, Jessica, Abigail
3. 12/28/2013-1/4/2014
4. Disney Fantasy
5. Eastern Caribbean
6. Dave (male, adult, brown hair, hat 64), Melanie (female, adult, brown hair, hat 63), Jessica (female, teenager, red hair, hat 23), Abigail (female, teenager, light brown hair, hat 58)
7. N/A

1.Olaf 3 MH
2. Abigail
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Abigail Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Peter Pan LP
2. Dave
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Dave Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Figment LP
2. Melanie
3. N/A
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Left ear: Melanie Right ear: Disney Fantasy

1. Grad Hat Lady MH
2. Jessica
3. 12/28/2013-1/4/2014
4. Disney Fantasy
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. Below Lady: Jessica
On Graduation Cap: Disney Fantasy, 12/28/2013-1/4/2014

Thank you very much! Let me know if I need to provide anything more.
Here you go...

Sorry about that...I didn't realize you didn't do blanks. If you could personalize it that would be fine. Can we have the picture with the 2 lounge chairs with the back of Mickey/Minnie heads looking into the blue sky and ocean with the words "Disney Magic 2014"
Thanks!

Here you go...

Hi Barb -
I had your designs on my door on my cruise last September and it just made the door.. :) My family is all signed up for the Christmas Cruise next year on the Magic and its so far away and I'm a planner and I just need to do something for it.... lol

I would love the following. No rush as I still have well over a year to go - but I like to prepared :)

Gang @ Castaway Cay - Elizabeth, Jennifer & Catherine December 27th, 2014
Mickey Hipster 3 - Jennifer (on the left ear if possible, right ear the cruise logo - also if possible)
Duffy - Cathy (on the left ear, Dec 21-28 2014 with anchor on right - just like the example)
Marie Aristocat - Jaeleen
Lilo & Stich - Jacia
Mickey Jumping MH - Elizabeth
Sailor Mickey LP - Paul
Mickey Standing LP - Elizabeth
Reto Mickey Minnie LP- Jennifer
Minnie 1 LP Bathing Suit - Catherine
Duffy Bon Voyage - Liz, Jenn, & Cathy December 2014

Thank you soooo much...

Hi Barb,

Love your designs! We had some of your designs on our door for our last cruise! If you're not too busy could I please have the following disigns for our next cruise?

First magnet:
1. image title: Magic in Bahamas
2. The Abrahim Family
3. Jan 10 - 13 & Jan 13 - 17, 2014, B2B!
4. Magic
5. Bahamas

Second magnet:
1. image title: Phineas and Ferb Beach
2. Name: The Abrahim Family
3. No date
4. Disney Magic

Third Magnet:
1. image title: Yoda 1 mh
2. Autumn (left ear)
3. no date
4. no ship name

Fourth magnet:
1. image title: Magic in Bahamas
2. The Thom Family
3. January 13 - 17, 2014
4. Magic
5. Bahamas

Fifth Magnet:
1. image title: retro mickey and minnie porthole
2. Gord and Mara
3. No date
4. Disney Magic

Thank you!

Sorry I am so late in thanking you for the great disigns you made for me. I have been out of town and just found them on your thread. They are great and I really appreciate your efforts. Can't promise that I won't ask you for more but that is it for now. Have a Merry Christmas.

HI Barbara!!

Would you be able to make me the following:

Name Tag 2
The Suffredini Family
Los Angeles ,CA

Minnie Mickey Silhouette
Left ear- Shawna Right ear- Joe

Mike Char MH
Trey

The gangporthole
The Suffredini Family
Disney Wonder April 2014

You are so amazing for spreading all this magic!!!!!!!! Thank you barbara!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter