Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb. Your designs are so amazing & your willingness to do these for folks is just as amazing! I'm hoping you could accommodate the following at such short notice. This is our first cruise and we're so excited!

Dallas Cowboys mh - designed as shown with Josh on the left ear
Inside room peephole 4 - Bushrod - Allen Family; Disney Magic May 2015
M and M island view deck - (Question, can this be done with 2 Minnie's) if not Mickey & Minnie; Disney Magic; May 3 - 10, 2015; Lori & Tish
Minion mh 1- Left ear: Jeremy
Tiana pap mh - Left ear: Lola
Baymax and Hiro mh - Left ear: Jeremy
Big Hero 6 Gang 2 mh - Left ear: Josh
Boo 1 mh - Left ear: Tish

Thank you so much in advance.
If it's not enough time, I understand too and will try to plan better next year.
Here you go...

Barb, you made some disigns for our Dream cruise last summer and I'm back again for our Fantasy cruise this June. THANK YOU for taking your time and using your talents to do this for us! :love::flower3:

Could you make these for our next adventure?

1.) m and m ocean deck

Disney Fantasy
June 2015
Susan & Ben

2.) m and m happily ever after

Susan & Ben
Celebrating Our 17th Anniversary
June 13, 2015

Thank you SO MUCH!!! :earsgirl::earsboy:
Here you go...

Hi Barb, I am so glad I found you! What a wonderful service you provide. We are going on our first Disney Cruise on Jan 2, 2016 on the Fantasy. Would you mind doing these up for me? I would greatly appreciate it! You are sooo talented! Thanks in advance!

1) M and m Fantasy - The Hayes Family, January 2-9, 2016, Eastern Caribbean
2) Nite ship w fireworks - The Hayes Family, Eastern Caribbean, Disney Fantasy, Jan 2-9, 2016
3) Minnie red white dots - Abby, Emily
4) Tink 6 mh - Abby, Emily
5) Minnie Bow mh - Kristi
6) Mickiey w buttons mh - Sean
7) Tink aqua mh - Left Ear: Abby, Right Ear: Disney Fantasy, Jan 2-9, 2016
8) Tink aqua mh - Left Ear: Emily, Right Ear: Disney Fantasy, Jan 2-9, 2016
9) M and m sunset deck- Kristi + Sean, Disney Fantasy 2016
10) 2 Autograph book Covers - Disney Fantasy, Jan 2-9, 2016, Abby, girl age 7, Emily girl age 9

Sorry for so many requests, so hard to choose! I love them all!

Thanks again, Kristi
What size autograph book covers and what disign (char, ship, etc.)?
Here are your other finished disigns...

Hi Barb, we sail the Dream on 6/5/15 and I’m hoping we can get the following… Many thanks!

1) Splashing at Castaway Cay

The Vernon Family (No date please)

2) Under Mickey Heads

File name: Duffy and Shellie 2mh

Please Add Ashley on one ear and Duffy on the other

3) Red and white life preserver

Disney Dream, three needed

Captain Mickey with the name Aaron.

Stich with the name Taylor.

Dalmatians with the name Ashley.
Here you go...

Well I guess this is Part 3!
I've been bitten by the bug...
My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

These DISigns are for personal use only! Not for sale!
Hi Barb,
is there anyway you can make a keep Calm and Cruise on deisgn that says Girls Cruise 2015 on it?

What size autograph book covers and what disign (char, ship, etc.)?
Here are your other finished disigns...

Hi Barb, thanks so much for the images, they look fantastic! Is there a way to have the other two images changed to Journal Book Covers instead of Autograph Book Covers? Journal Book size: 9-182" x 6", if not then we can keep the Autograph Book Covers, size: 4" x 6"

Thanks so much!

Kristi

Hi Barb

Thanks for the designs you did for me early last month. Could I possibly get a couple more

Castaway Cay DISigns - Minnie cc5k - Mandi - December 11, 2015
Castaway Cay DISigns - Daisy cc5k - Tanya - December 11, 2015

Thanks

Tanya

Barb, Could I please request some of your wonderful DISigns?

Minion Capt America mh for "TIM" "2016"
Capt America shield mh for "TIM" "2016"

minion ph 4 for "GENA" "Disney Wonder February 2016"
MIckey wonder bow - square "Tim & Gena" "Cruisin in the Southern Caribbean

mickey char clouds "Disney Wonder" "Southern Caribbean" "Dawn & Paul"
m and m sunset deck "Disney Wonder" "Southern Caribbean" "Dawn & Paul"

Thank you,
Paul

Barb,
As usual, your designs are awesome. When you have time, I would like to request the following:

1. Silver porthole with the Frozen gang with the fjord background (like the first one in post #1875) with Disney Magic June 2015 on the bottom.
2. Two female Viking heads, one for Meredith and one for Jody
3. A male Viking head for Jeff

Thank you in advance!
Jody

Hi Barb - I love your designs. This is our first Disney cruise! We aren't going until July, so there is no hurry. Can you please make the following:

oceanview peephole 1 with "The Ko Family" "Disney Fantasy July 2015"

wa mickey gang dcl with "Ko Family" "July 4-11, 2015"

Ohana Means Family with "The Kos"

Also wondering if you have an itinerary map for the Fantasy ...July 4-11 Port Canaveral, At Sea, At Sea, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral?

Thanks in advance!

Barb- Second request....... it's a little odd, but it's the only cruise we don't have a magnet for. Could we get one of the map designs for a December 29, 2012 cruise on the Disney Magic. The itinerary was as follows: Galveston, at sea, at sea, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, at sea, Galveston. If you don't want to do for a previous cruise, no worries, but I thought I'd ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter