Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb,
We are taking our 1st DCL in July 2015 and I have a few design requests that I can use for door magnets.

1- Gang on ship in life preserver- Disney Fantasy, July 2015 , The Baker Family
1- Gang in Life preserver- Disney Fantasy, July 2015, Adam & Christy
1- Mickey in life preserver- Disney Fantasy, July 2015, The Baker's
1- It's a beach scene w/ M&M- Christy & Adam, Disney Fantasy 2015

4- Minnie w/ red dots with 2015 Disney Fantasy in each Right ear and each name positioned where you think it looks the best
Christy
Maggie
Sherri
Mimi

4- Mickey w/ buttons with 2015 Disney Fantasy in each Right ear and each name positioned where you think it looks the best
Adam
Jack
Ben
Tim

It would be so awesome if you would be able to to do these for us. We are excited about the cruise.
Thanks so much!!!

Hi Barb
We are going to be on the 10 day Hawaii to Vancouver sailing of the Wonder (Sept 17-27, 2015). Do you have any designs that are Hawaiian themed? I would really like to decorate my cabin door! My name is Donna and I am traveling with my Mom, Bonnie.

THANKS

Edited - I found some! Could you please design the following for me?

1. Cruise ship and palm trees - Bonnie & Donna, September 17-27, 2015, Disney Wonder
2. The Hawaii itinerary with the cruise date and ship name
3. Red plumeria Mickey ears - Donna
4. Red plumeria Mickey ears - Bonnie

Last edited:
The last several were great. Can you do a few more?

Star wars gang mh Clay

Buzz and woody mh Ethan

Lilo and stitch bike mh Lucas

Toodles mickey mh Carter

Beauty and beast 1 Gabbie

m&M silhouette gold Happy Anniversary

Thanks!

Hey Barb- my son just asked me tonight if you could do the Mickey ears with Jack Sparrow minion with the name Camden in one ear.

And since I'm already asking...If it's possible could you do the picture with Alaska Mickey and the Wonder in the background for our June 8th-15th 2015.

I appreciate it so much!

Hey Barb- my son just asked me tonight if you could do the Mickey ears with Jack Sparrow minion with the name Camden in one ear.

And since I'm already asking...If it's possible could you do the picture with Alaska Mickey and the Wonder in the background for our June 8th-15th 2015.

I appreciate it so much!

I'm sorry I'm new at this. Could the Alaska picture say the Budd family

Barb I love your designs! I have been watching for a while but I am finally going on another cruise and I was wondering if you would personalize a few for me. thank you in advance and I know it's said quite often but thank you for sharing what you do!

nite ship w/ fireworks- The Bowen Family, Western Caribbean, Disney Fantasy, October 17, 2015-October 24,2015
Lilo and stitch 2lp- Disney Fantasy, Kellie and Mike
Carl and Ellie 4mh- Mike and Kellie
Ship w/full Mickey moon mh- Disney Fantasy, West Caribbean, October 17-24, 2015- Can you put Mike / Kellie in the ears?

Thanks!

These are awesome! Could I bother you for a few more?

mickey and gang mh "Linda" in the R corner and Disney Dream 2015 in the L corner
M and M Rose mh "Julie" in the R corner and Disney Dream 2015 in the L corner
goofy green mh "Mike" in the R corner and Disney Dream 2015 in the L corner
captain hook 2 mh "Tyler" in the R corner and Disney Dream 2015 in the L corner

Thanks so much!
Dona Momma
Here you go...

Your designs are fantastic! Any chance you could make the following for me?

capt m and m silver ph
Nana and Pops
Disney Magic
August 29th - September 5th 2015

m and m pirate ph
Lucie and Paul
Disney Magic

lilo and stitch surfing ph
Sam, Tina and Zach
Disney Magic
Here you go...

Hello, Barb! Your DISigns are amazing! Thank you for your kindness in sharing your time and talent! May I please request the following:
Pirate Chip and Dale mh with Aidan on left and DCL logo on right
Pirate cinderella mh with Kyra on left and DCL logo on right
Pirate belle mh with Karon on left and DCL logo on right
Pirate grumpy mh with Randy on left and DCL logo on right

Then a special request, although if not possible I'd still be thrilled with them in the current design style-- is it possible to get the two below in the Mickey head design style of Costa Maya or Cozumel mh?
Magic in England 2 ph (leaving off "Dover") with June 5-17, 2016 and The Cox Family, and
Magic in Scotland (leaving off "Kirkwall") 2 ph with June 5 -17, 2016 and The Cox Family
(And any chance you have any similarly-styled images for France or Ireland? :) )

Thank you in advance! I greatly appreciate it!
Karon
Here you go...

Barb, I am making tile coasters for the FE and wanted to know if you could do these for me:
Splashin at Castaway Cay - Fantasy 2015
Cruise Itinerary Disney Fantasy ( the one with Day 1, Day 2, etc)
Mickey and Minnie in the chairs on the beach - Disney Fantasy 2015
Party like a pirate - Disney Fantasy 2015
Fantasy Itinerary Map with Mickey
The size of the tile is 4 X 4
Then I saw one you did for an anniversary but for the life of me I can't find it again. It was Mickey and Minnie I think in wedding dress with two hearts above their heads in the shape of Mickeys - I would like it to say Josh & Tara 10 year anniversary.
Thanks I know you probably get tired of hearing this over and over but you are wonderful and it amazes me you share all you wonderful creations!
Hope these work for you...

We're leaving on the Fantasy in less than 3 weeks! Nothing like waiting till the last minute!

Can I request:
Veranda Room Peephole 4 Photo: The Solana Family, Disney Fantasy, June 2015
Veranda Room Peephole 4 Photo: The Gray Family, Disney Fantasy, June 2015

Thank yoU!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter