Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disneysince1982, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjb95u

sjb95u sjb95u

Barbara,

I recognize that you are DISigning all these lovely things for people, and it seems as if you're doing it out of the magic of your heart...but what exactly does one do with them? They can be downloaded and then...? Buy magnetic paper? Where? Can you lovely fellow DISers that are using these DISigns help me out? We're booked on the Wonder in November and I'd love to be "cool" like all you other kids...

Thanks in advance for advice!
    Susan!~

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wigdoutdismom

wigdoutdismom DIS Veteran

Susan,
    Yes, you can purchase magnet transfer paper or if you are doing a bunch of decorations for a cruise door, you might want to print your designs out on card stock and laminate them. You can then adhere stick on magnets to the back of your designs. They will look great just like that and your cost will be minimal.
    Hope this helps!

Anita

4. Lil_Bird

Lil_Bird Earning My Ears

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a mickey head with the Croatia flag in the round and black ears please?

5. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

Barb- would you please make the Alaskan Adventure design with Mickey and Minnie? Our cruise dates are Aug 19-26, 2013.

Thanks so much!!

6. Disneysince1982

Disneysince1982 DIS Veteran

Here you go...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Disneysince1982

I can't imagine a person not wanting to go on a Disney Cruise! Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. TwinPrincessMermaids

TwinPrincessMermaids DIS Veteran

I imagine there is probably a crush or a "love interest" they would be pining away for if they left them behind...

9. wigdoutdismom

Thank you for doing all of those designs for us!

As for Mr. I Don't Want To Go on the Cruise...
    Well, he's 14 and in all we will be gone for almost a month. He would rather be home with hanging out with friends.

The real kicker is the money we don't get back at this late date for a 7 night cruise.....

10. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

I'll go in his place!!!

11. wigdoutdismom

You know, that love interest has been mentioned before....
    If that's the case, he has been keeping secrets. Typically he is a tell all sort of kid and we live in a small enough community that word gets out.

If that's the case, he will be missing a great time, but we will be going on our very first adults only cruise!
    I'm not going to complain too much, I know we are going to have so much fun!!!

12. TwinPrincessMermaids

There must be SOMEONE you can bring instead!! Make some church friends dream or something?

13. WDW Princess 71

WDW Princess 71 DIS Veteran

Hi Barbara!
    Your designs are so beautiful and I'd be so grateful if you could make a few for my upcoming 12-night cruise on the Magic, 7/13/13. I am not picky about particular designs, whatever you think would go great for the Mediterranean cruise theme would be awesome. Our names are Michael (my dad) and Nicole. Maybe one can say father-daughter cruise? Our itinerary includes Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.

Also my birthday is July 15 while on the cruise- if you could do one for celebrating a birthday that would be great too! Thank you so much in advance!

-Nicole

14. bellaphia

bellaphia Mouseketeer

these designs are so great..can I request the following?..no rush not cruising until November 2013:goodvibes
    http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...pirateminniewithswordsmhsarah_zps90f9beb8.png with the name Mommie
    http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/jbsrh/Disigns/Pirate/pirateminniemhhannah_zpsd9538855.png with the name NaNa
    http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/jbsrh/Completed Requests/1103ltbluekristen_zpsd96b471c.png with the name Isabella
    http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums...quests/Diakakifamwelcomaboard_zps05226a00.png The Cox/Boylan Fantasy Eastern Caribbean November 2-9, 2013
    Fantasy Eastern Caribbean November 2-9, 2013
    http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/jbsrh/Completed Requests/scottaquaduck_zps3609c7f8.png four designs 1.Isabella 2.Sophia 3.Shannon 4.Claire

15. TwinPrincessMermaids

She doesn't do birthday requests.

16. kacheleb

kacheleb Earning My Ears

I LOVE all the DISigns you've made. But could I trouble you for 3 more?

retro mickey and minnie porthole
    On top-Disney Fantasy, on bottom-August 24-31, 2013

captain mickey on beach
    Disney Fantasy
    Eastern Caribbean
    August 24-31, 2013

Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole
    On top-Welcome Aboard
    August 24-31, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

17. Disneysince1982

Here you go...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Snowpuff526

Snowpuff526 Earning My Ears

Thank you so very much!!! It took my breath away when I saw these. :love:

You are such a truly amazing, talented, and kind hearted person to conjure up these wonderful designs.

Thanks again!!! :woohoo:

19. wigdoutdismom

Barbara, sorry for the hijack of your thread....

Actually we have until the 17th to add someone else in his place. The cost is $50 to do that.
    In reality:
    That means sharing a deluxe family stateroom with a verandah with us.
    Even though it's a larger cabin, it's close quarters anyway you look at it. :crowded:

20. TwinPrincessMermaids

We had my Twinkie in our stateroom on the dream with verandah. It wasn't bad at all because you have the curtain divider so it helped for changing and getting ready and by far the biggest help was the split private bathrooms. The verandah was like an extra over flow area too. Everyone has to make their own decision, I just can't imagine losing money like that, but of course, its your choice and your money. Have you got a girlfriend who is going thru a tough time lately and needs cheering up? How bout a bro or sis or in law? Or a niece or nephew that hasnt gotten the opportunity. Its prob the way dad raised I guess. We always took other friends on vacays with us.

Anyway, enjoy your trip! Peace!

21. jennileigh

jennileigh Earning My Ears

Hi Barb –

I want to thank you in advance for your generosity for this doing this. I hope asking for 4 is okay… If it isn't, I placed them in the order of importance.

1.The image title – Duffy Bon Voyage
    2. The name you want on the design – The Portugal Family
    3. The dates of your cruise – September 2013
    4. And what ship you will be sailing on – Disney Dream

1.The image title – Pooh 1
    2. The name you want on the design – Jennifer
    3. And what ship you will be sailing on – Disney Dream

1.The image title – Minnie Pink
    2. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear - June 2a. the right ear – Cruise Logo

1.The image title – Minnie Blue Dress
    2. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear – Jennifer
    2a. the right ear – Cruise Logo

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

JenniLeigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.