Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome back :)

I was wondering if we could make some requests...

Can we get this one with the name Princess Kaprisha and to say Happy 5th Birthday instead of welcome aboard :

Can we get this one to say Welcome Aboard Powers Family with the dates October 19 - October 26, 2013 Disney Fantasy:

This one with The Powers Family,Disney Fantasy 2013

This one with Its a Pirates Life for me Disney Fantasy and Powers Family

Thank you so much :love:

Omg these are awesome! I would like to request some please!

Ariel porthole with Marcella

Tangled porthole with Mackenzie (please use a lower case k lol)

Pocahontas porthole w/ The Marshall's on top and disney fantasy sept 2013 on bottom

A mickey head with the pirate minnie full body with Kenzie in one ear and the disney cruise logo in the other

A mickey head with the pirate minnie just the head with Marce in one ear and the disney cruise logo in the other

Thanks for any you can do! :)
Here you go...

You do amazing work!! We are going on the Fantasy at the end of May. We would love for you to make a few signs for us. Our 5 year orld is soooooo excited. We can hardly wait.

I would love to get the following

DCL Ship (Fantasy)
with:
The Knight Family
May 25th - June 1st, 2013
Western Caribbean

Mickey Head w/ buttons: Dad

Minnie red w/ dots: Mom

Minnie red w/dots: Emma

Retro Mickey Porthole - Disney Fantasy 2013

Thank you so much!!!!

Here you go...

Here are the ones I have done. As soon as you get me the hat #'s, I will get the DCL beach done.

Thank you so much for these and so sorry for the delay in getting you the beach family info. If this is not what you need, please let me know, I am new to all of this!!!!!

Hat numbers for beach family
1. Dad, no hair
2. Mom, red hair
3. DS, 17, brown hair
4. DS, 14, brown hair

Here are the ones I have done. As soon as you get me the hat #'s, I will get the DCL beach done.

Thank you so much for these and so sorry for the delay in getting you the beach family info. If this is not what you need, please let me know, I am new to all of this!!!!!

Hat numbers for beach family
1. Dad, no hair
2. Mom, red hair
3. DS, 17, brown hair
4. DS, 14, brown hair

I need you to go to my photobucket in the family disign folder. There you will find 4 pics that have approx. 100 different mouse ear hats. Each hat has a number. Let me know the number of the hat that goes with each person.
As soon as you get me those numbers I'll get that done for you. :)

Could u make something for me to put inside my picture frames for my FE gift. Needs to be 4x6 and vertical. From the Powells and we are on the dream may 30-June 2

First - this it totally amazing!!!! How wonderful that you create these for anyone who asks. I would like to thank you in advance!!!

Could you please make me four?

Starwars mh for Doug (aka: Dougie Bear)
Pretty as a Princess Aurora for Sarah Boo
Pretty as a Princess Belle for Mickey Michelle

And please surprise me with one of your choice for my 40th birthday, June 6th on board the Fantasy. My name is Terra. ;)

Thank you so much! Terra

Hello and welcome back :)

I was wondering if we could make some requests...

Can we get this one with the name Princess Kaprisha and to say Happy 5th Birthday instead of welcome aboard :

Can we get this one to say Welcome Aboard Powers Family with the dates October 19 - October 26, 2013 Disney Fantasy:

This one with The Powers Family,Disney Fantasy 2013

This one with Its a Pirates Life for me Disney Fantasy and Powers Family

Thank you so much :love:
I don't do birthday graphics. I still gave you the welcome aboard princess Kaprisha but w/o the happy birthday.
Here you go...

First - this it totally amazing!!!! How wonderful that you create these for anyone who asks. I would like to thank you in advance!!!

Could you please make me four?

Starwars mh for Doug (aka: Dougie Bear)
Pretty as a Princess Aurora for Sarah Boo
Pretty as a Princess Belle for Mickey Michelle

And please surprise me with one of your choice for my 40th birthday, June 6th on board the Fantasy. My name is Terra. ;)

Thank you so much! Terra

Hi Terra,
Sorry, I don't do birthday graphics. There are many disigners that do birthday graphics tho. I didn't know if you want doug or dougie bear so I did both.
Here are your other requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter