Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please make a request. Thank you!

Welcome aboard montes family
Dad-dark brown hair
Mom dark brown hair
Son 7 dark brown hair
Daughter 2 dark brown hair with a bow tan skin
Disney magic
April 6-12, 2013

Mickey heads

Jake Pirates boy & girl
Rihanna (left ear) Ricardo (right ear)

Rapunzel (standing alone)
Rihanna
Pretty as a princess

Lightning mc queen/ tow mater
Ricardo
Disney magic

Porthole

Finding nemo/squirt/dori
Welcome montes family
Disney magic

Sent from my iPhone

Here are your first requests...

Hey Barbara!

I FINALLY got the files to download! I am obviously more technology challenged than I thought. hahaha
If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to do me an Ariel Mickey Head? Just a regular one for Mollie? I forgot to get her one for a magnet. You can do her as a Mermaid.

Again, thanks SO much

Hello,
thank you so much for sharing your designs, they are fantastic. I would love to make request

1. DCL Mickey Gang
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 13-25, 2013
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Mickey Gang
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 25- Aug 6, 2013
4. Disney Magic

1. Disney Cruise Porthole
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 25- Aug 6, 2013
4. Disney Magic

1. Disney Cruise Porthole
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 13-25, 2013
4. Disney Magic

1. Chip and dale bon voyage 2 lp
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 25- Aug 6, 2013
4. Disney Magic

1. Chip and dale bon voyage 2 lp
2. The Lipton Family
3. July 13-25, 2013
4. Disney Magic

Thank you very much, hope I am not asking too much!

Here you go...

Hi already have a request but needed to add a few others please.

Mickeyheads

Mickey & money silhouette kissing
Ricardo & Angela

Mommy
Minnie on beach on beach towel

Daddy
Mickey on beach on beach chair

Aidyn
Any Image of ship with Mickey crew

Thanks again!!!!!

Here you go...

Hello, I would like to make a request please. I believe the image title is mamawandpop panama canal. The link for the image in your photobucket account is HERE

The image is great I would just like one change. If you could please remove the mamaw and pop and center the "Panama Canal 2013" that would be great. Also is there a higher resolution file of it? Thanks again, great designs.

I'm glad you mentioned making that a higher resolution. I didn't realize how small it was.
Here it is...

Again it cuts it off...not sure what's going on.

Mickeyhead
I'm not sure exactly how this one goes

(In Rainbow colors)

Montes family
Disney magic

Think there might be Disney characters

I need the title of the pic from Photobucket, because I have no idea what pic you're requesting.
Thanks

Hey Barbara!

I FINALLY got the files to download! I am obviously more technology challenged than I thought. hahaha
If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to do me an Ariel Mickey Head? Just a regular one for Mollie? I forgot to get her one for a magnet. You can do her as a Mermaid.

Again, thanks SO much

Here are 2 so you can choose... I just realized you are the one that made the requests for the grad mh's. Did you want an Ariel grad MH?

I for the life of me can not save these images!!!! I have created the account and tried downloading them with no luck!! Any suggestions?? Help with performing this on my iPhone or even iPad preferably?? If not a pc???

I for the life of me can not save these images!!!! I have created the account and tried downloading them with no luck!! Any suggestions?? Help with performing this on my iPhone or even iPad preferably?? If not a pc???

I would do it with a pc. First click on the pic in this thread. When it brings you to 4shared, scroll down a little and you will see a blue download button UNDER the pic. Push the download button and push save to computer.
Let me know if this helps.

Hi there
I am loving your fantastic designs and want to put together some treats for my extended family vacation this Christmas. i hope this isn't too many!

Tink Flower - Janette 2013

Minnie Red - Ange 2013

Minnie IT Purple - Maddy 2013

Minnie Red With Dots - Kate 2013

Cars McQueen - Travis 2013

Castle Snowflakes - Christmas 2013

Mickey with buttons - Darren

B & W Mickey - Darren 2013

Minnie w flowers - Beth 2013

Minnie w fire - Bri 2013

Cruise Design - Mickey/Minnie on beach - Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 30 November to 07 December 2013

Pirate Minnie - Beth 2013

Pirate Mickey - Darren 2013

Thanks again - it is very appreciated
Regards Darren:flower3::yay::thumbsup2

All of your designs are AMAZING! We are leaving April 27,2013 for our very first cries and would love to decorate our door!

Mickey head with tow mater Daddy in green in the ear

Mickey head with McQueen Cooper in blue in the ear

Mickey head with Dopey Mommy in pink in the ear

Mickey head with mike from monsters inc. Reagan in red in the ear

Mickey head with ANY of the princesses Delaney in purple in the ear!

Thank you in advance! Wish I could do it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter