Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Barbarba. I was wondering if you could design something special for me? I have 5 children and 3 of them are graduating this May (1 from high school, 1 from college, & 1 from Physician's Assistance school). To celebrate this wonderful series of events, we are taking the whole family on a Disney cruise! The 27 year old is the most excited!! I wanted to do a design that I could put on tshirts. I was thinking of a Mickey Head with a graduation hat and our names,the cruise ship, and date we sail. If we can put characters, I made them each pick 1. They are Mickey, Minnie, Tink, Donald, Goofy, Woody, Belle, Ariel, Pluto, and Lady. I am NOT creative and you definately are, so I thought you might have a better idea.

I would also like to request:

Aquaduck with Cody and Fantasy June 15-22, 2013

A Tink Mickey Head with Aimee and Fantasy June 15-22, 2013

A Goofy Mickey Head with Lance and Fantasy June 15-22, 2013

A Woody Mickey Head with Gabe and Fantasy June 15-22, 2013

Thanks SO much!

Here you go...

I made 2 different ariels - didn't know if you wanted her as a mermaid or with a dress. Disregard the other Mickey that I downloaded earlier. For some reason it appears stretched.

Hi Barb,

Your designs are great. If I may request a few please.

DCL Ship "Dream" May 2013

Welcome Aboard Beard Family

DCL Mickey Gang Beard Family

Mickey Head- Minnie beach towel Mommy

Mickey Head- Aquaduck Gerald

Thank you so very much.

Barb,
Thank you for sprinkling your pixie dust and making everyone's cruise special.
I am not sure how many family members you can fit on a Cruise Family:
If possible

1. Cruise Family white background
-Thank you Grandpa and Grandma
-Thomas, age 26, brown hair, male, #46
-Christopher, age 24, brown hair, male, #65
-Brendan, age 21, brown hair, male, #29
-Leigh, age 21, brown hair, female, #14
-Caitlin , age 16, brown hair, female, #6
-Laura, age 14, brown hair, female, #9
-Kate, age 12, brown ahir, female, #7

2. Cruise Family white background
-The Wolf Family
Tom, age 57, brown hair, male, #70
Nancy, age 54, blonde hair, female, #21
Thomas, age 26, brown hair, male, #63
Christopher, age 24, brown hair, male, #29
Brendan, age 21, brown hair, male, #65
Caitlin, age 16, brown hair, female, #6

3. Mickey and Minnie rowboat porthole
Aileen and Ned
Fantasy June 2014

4. Pretty as a Princess-Belle-Caitlin

Thanks so much

Hi Barb,

Your designs are great. If I may request a few for our Easter 2013 cruise please.

Mickey Head- Minnie Beach Towel Name: Sophia

Mickey Head- Baby Minnie on Beach mh Name: Emma

Mickey Head- Mickey Lounging Beach: JJ

Porthole- Mickey and Minnie Rowboat Porthole Info: The Sparacio Family, Disney Fantasy, Easter 2013

Porthole- Disney Fantasy w/Fireworks Porthole Info: The Sparacio Family, Disney Fantasy, Easter 2013

Thank you so very much.

Hi Barb,

Your DISigns are adorable!

If you have the time could you please make one magnet for me?

Porthole -- Crush & Squirt, The Lindsay Family, Disney Wonder, Easter 2013

Thank you!

Michele

Hi, Barb! Love your DISigns--super cute! I was hoping you could customize a few for me?

Green Mickey Alaska with "Welcome Aboard, Aidan!"
Minnie Alaska with "Welcome Aboard, Kyra!"
Alaska family --Dad with 64-Grumpy orange shirt (no hair :) ), mom hot pink shirt with 6-Belke and brown hair, 7 yr old boy with blond hair and green shirt (do you have Perry or Stitch ears?), and 5-year-old girl, brown hair light pink shirt and 5-Cinderella
Pretty as a Princess Sofia mouse head with "Kyra"
Agent P mouse head with "Aidan"

And then a Pirate Mickey and Gang mouse head--just blank?

I've got oodles of time but I wanted to ask early given the number of requests. Thank you so much in advance for considering this for me!

Hi Barb...My husband and I are in awe of your creativity and talent!!!! We are leaving in 33 days, 18 hours and 23 minutes and was wondering if we could get a few DISigns...

1. porthole with ship, Saxton Family, April 20, 2013, Magic
2. Porthole with ship, Chavez Family, April 20, 2013, Magic
3. Mickey ears, Minnie Pirate, Olivia as the name on the ear
4. Mickey ears, Mickey Pirate, Jacob as the name on the ear
5. Mickey ears, Mickey Pirate, Patrick as the name on the ear

This is so wonderful that you spend your time doing these for people. Thank you so much!!!!

Barb, do you have any designs for "our first cruise"? There are six of us going on our first cruise on the Fantasy in June. It'll be Jenny, Brad, Jacob, Olivia, Charley, and Susan. We want to make shirts for each one of us for arrival day for the cruise. Thanks in advance!

Hi Barb,.
Love your disigns! so cool
quick question: would you mind sharing where you got the porthole? i've been looking for a good one but can't find the "right one"--any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Barb,
Have you given any thought to making journal pages for the Alaska cruises? Milliepie isn't designing any more and she made wonderful journal pages for our cruises that sailed from Port Canaveral. I couldn't find any to use for our Alaska cruise.
Thanks,
Barbara

Hello Barb,
My family and I are going on our first Disney cruise in 9 years and we are beyond excited!!! :cool1::dance3::cheer2:
We will be on The Disney Dream in April of 2013 and I would like a few designs made if you wouldn't mind.
Mickey heads: one with Chip and Dale and the name Andie, one with Dumbo and the name Michelle, and one with Mickey and the name Bundy.
Also, I would love a porthole design with Sanders Family Cruise and either the Disney Dream in the center, or Lilo and Stitch's Ohana...or you can just choose a fun one for us.
Your DISigns are super cute. Thanks for taking the time to make these. :)

Hi Barb,
I'd like a few designs if possible. :)

Donald Alaska, "Welcome aboard Wayne!"
Disney Wonder, Alaska, July29-Aug5

Minnie Alaska, "Have fun everyone!"
Disney Wonder, Alaska, July 29-Aug5

Porthole with Phineas and Ferb surfing, "What are we gonna do today, Walter?"

Mickey head (or any compatible design) with Stitch, "Mackenzie" "Best Stitch Fan, Ever"

Thanks a bunch!:wave2:

Here you go...

Hi Barb, your designs are beautiful and I would love to have a couple or our first Disney cruise if you have time.

We are heading to Alaska on the Wonder June 17-24, 2013.

1. I would like the Minnie Alaska Cruise Design with "The Scott Family Cruising to Alaska" across the top and our cruise dates on the bottom.

2. Ariel porthole with the name Kate Scott on top and Disney Wonder 2013 on the bottom

3. Mickey and Minnie dining porthole (with Minnie in pink dress) with Greg & Paula across the top and Disney Wonder 2013 on the bottom.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!