Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go...

Thanks so much, they look great. This will be our 5th cruise, but new family members are coming for the first time. We want to surprise them with door magnets since they have no idea people do this.

Thanks to you, they will be surprised and excited,
Chris

I absolutely love your DISigns! Can I make a few requests?

Welcome aboard ship porthole, The Powell Family, January 4-8, 2014, Disney Wonder

daisy pink and flowers, Alyssa, 2014

Minnie Mickey Silhouette, Brian, Nancy

Minnie Red, Alyssa

Mickey with Tie, Nathan

Mickey with Tie, Joshua

Captain Mickey blue lp, The Powell Family, Disney Wonder, 2014

Dory and nemo porthole, The Powell Family, Disney Wonder, January 2014

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much, they look great. This will be our 5th cruise, but new family members are coming for the first time. We want to surprise them with door magnets since they have no idea people do this.

Thanks to you, they will be surprised and excited,
Chris

Glad to help!

I Love Love Love them!
Any Daisy you can do will be fine or just a minnie lounging. On the porthole can you do a Jack Sparrow?

Your designs are so creative! Could you make us a Phineas and Ferb beach scene? The ship is the Wonder. Dates:April 22-27. Family name The Rudolph's.

Thank you in advance!

Jen

I absolutely love your DISigns! Can I make a few requests?

Welcome aboard ship porthole, The Powell Family, January 4-8, 2014, Disney Wonder

daisy pink and flowers, Alyssa, 2014

Minnie Mickey Silhouette, Brian, Nancy

Minnie Red, Alyssa

Mickey with Tie, Nathan

Mickey with Tie, Joshua

Captain Mickey blue lp, The Powell Family, Disney Wonder, 2014

Dory and nemo porthole, The Powell Family, Disney Wonder, January 2014

Thanks!!!

Here you go...

Hi (again)!
Could you please do another design for me?
The: Welcome aboard ship porthole, The Karkevich Family, Disney Fantasy, April 13-20 2013
Thank you so much!

So new cruiser here :) being the hyper planner that I am, I'm trying to get this right. Can someone tell me process of downloading these images n best printing/magnet method? Txs cruisers!!!

So new cruiser here :) being the hyper planner that I am, I'm trying to get this right. Can someone tell me process of downloading these images n best printing/magnet method? Txs cruisers!!!

All of my pics are saved in my 4shared account.
Here are the directions for 4shared...
Click on the pic in this thread. When the pic loads in the 4shared acct. move your cursor to the top of the pic. It will show dimensions - click on the largest dimensions. When that pic loads the cursor will turn into something that has 4 arrows. Click on the pic and it will load to the largest image. Then right click and save to your computer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! Sounds like I need to do this from my PC and not iPad? Any recommendation on what to print on? Or applying magnets??

Thanks so much! Sounds like I need to do this from my PC and not iPad? Any recommendation on what to print on? Or applying magnets??

Pc would be better. I've made magnets from magnet paper, cardstock, and photo paper. I would not even bother with the magnet paper again. Too expensive. The ones that hold up the best, imho, are either the cardstock laminated or photo paper laminated. If you like glossy use photo paper. If you laminate them they will last forever. I bought a roll of stick-on magnets from walmart and stuck them on the back of the pics and they have held up great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter