Banking Error !

MadScouser

DIS Veteran
We have a 200pt contract, with a December Use Year, for SSR

We have 15 points left for this year, but due to an oversight on our part, I think we have missed the banking window.

a) Is that true ?

and then I guess if so

b) how do we go about selling / trading these points ?

you should be able to bank the 15 points.try phoneing disney dosnt hurt to ask
Paulh

Here is the current banking deadline chart:

2008bankingchart.gif

Since these deadlines went into effect on January 1st, 2008, I would try calling MS and asking nicely if they'd make an exception and allow you to bank the 15 points. It never hurt to ask, and I'm sure you probably aren't the only person to make a mistake since the new banking rule went into effect. Hopefully, they will allow for mistakes this first year.

Here is the current banking deadline chart:

2008bankingchart.gif

Since these deadlines went into effect on January 1st, 2008, I would try calling MS and asking nicely if they'd make an exception and allow you to bank the 15 points. It never hurt to ask, and I'm sure you probably aren't the only person to make a mistake since the new banking rule went into effect. Hopefully, they will allow for mistakes this first year.

Thanks

I'm trying to rent / trade them at the moment (although not got a clue how that really works, but will give it a go)

Chuck - You are a superstar !

Made a call to MS yesterday and a very, very nice CM banked the points for me

Thank YOU !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter