Bands for november.

chefbilly420

Earning My Ears
We're going for 10 days in November. We're staying at pop century. Anyone know if and where they will be offered?

We're going for 10 days in November. We're staying at pop century. Anyone know if and where they will be offered?

November is a while away yet and September resorts were just announced not to long ago. October will definitely be next if not a full roll out. I wouldn't be surprised if a full roll out happens by November the way the test keeps expanding I think they are working out the kinks and it will be very soon we see it.

This is an assumption. I know nothing. But I think they would continue to continue the hotels they have for September and slowly add hotels until a full roll out. To continue to add to the number of people using it to truly test the capacity and what it can handle..... I would think. But I'm probably wrong.

we are going in October and staying at the Beach Club, I logged into MDE a few days ago and saw that I was able to customize bands. I think it was about 55 days out or so. Beach Club was added to testing for September, so as someone already said if your hotel has been testing it should still be testing if its not fully rolled out. Just be patient. Even if you get to customize them they won't send them to you until about 30 days before. We have till like September 14 to customize. November's still a few months away.

I believe it will also depend on which resort's have completed the room door lock upgrades to handle the RFID. I haven't heard anything about that.

I was told by a supervisor dealing with band issues that all hotels should have the bands by Nov.
I know how we are suppose to put little stock into what cast memebers say, but I hope this one is true.

I believe it will also depend on which resort's have completed the room door lock upgrades to handle the RFID. I haven't heard anything about that.

I'm almost positive all the hotels have already done that because the new KTTW cards act the same way as a band you just tap to enter your hotel room.

I am staying at Pop Century in October and I have my Magic Band and have been able to make Fast Pass + selections. I have another trip planned for November with the rest of my family and they are not eligible for Magic Bands as of now. I spoke to a CM and they said that the rest of my family will be eligible for Magic Bands since I already have a Magic Band as long as the resort that we are staying at is testing. The CM member told me that the following resorts are testing until Oct 29th: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Contemporary, Pop Century, Polynesian, Port Orleans Riverside, and Pop Century. The CM also told me that in Sept that they would know which resorts were going to be testing in Nov.

I just spoke to a CM this morning and he told me that even though they have not released the list of resorts that will be testing Magic Bands in November, Pop Century is now up and running permanently. We are staying at the Poly and the CM said that we will also have Fast Pass + since the Poly is currently in testing.

We are spending time at OKW in end of Oct and Nov. Talked to CM today if we would be getting to use the bands for our vacation and they said OH, your DVC member and not that they thought at this time. DVC members not part of the program at this time. Does anyone know if that is true or is it OKW.

We are spending time at OKW in end of Oct and Nov. Talked to CM today if we would be getting to use the bands for our vacation and they said OH, your DVC member and not that they thought at this time. DVC members not part of the program at this time. Does anyone know if that is true or is it OKW.

That's not three i know DVC members that tested them in July. And the talk is by the end of October and November a full roll out may be in force. So that would be anyone in the park could get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter