Baltic Excursions finally posted!

Rogillio

DIS Veteran
It's about time!

Just kidding. Sorry, I know that was cruel. Anyone else as anxious as I am to start finalizing plans?! Maybe next week?

~Mike

Why 'bump' as the OP said its a bit cruel and its not April 1st.

There is a BALTIC thread with 'true' information on it....

JMHO...:sad2:

Hoped everyone would ignore...

Sorry for the joke Derek. I didn't think it would ruin anyone's day or detract from the "real" Baltic thread....just having some fun....but maybe this is not the place for joking around.

I appologize to anyone that got angry about this. My bad.

~Mike

you got me,didnt read the part that it was a joke. for finland it looks like there is going to be 13 excursions. you can see the title for the excursions for finland but nothing else. no price or in detail whats it about. nothing on all the other ports. it looks like they are getting close. im not on the cruise just wanted to see what was offered

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter