Balance forward on Dues Statement must be Disney Visa Credit?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by get_us_to_WDW, Jan 3, 2007.

1. get_us_to_WDW

get_us_to_WDW Earning My Ears

I just received our dues and there is a balance forward of $150 - which I assume must be our credit for opening two Disney Visa cards. I had separately received two $75 vouchers - do I need to return the vouchers to DVC or can I toss them? I was surprised to see the credit already applied!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. debbiepump

debbiepump DIS Veteran

opened the visa also and quickly rec'd the voucher. got my statement from dvc and it already had the credit on it, assuming don't need to send in that vocher.

4. tor

tor DIS Veteran

I also had the credit posted I don't think there was a requirement to return the voucher.

5. David Wood

David Wood Earning My Ears

I expect I will recieve my billing for dues in the next week and just opened a VISA. How do I get the credit?
    DWW

6. Luigi's Girl

Luigi's Girl DIS Veteran

I also opened a Disney Visa and looked for the 75.00 credit but I don't see it. Has anyone else had this happen?

7. Boston5602

Boston5602 DIS Veteran

It depends on when you apply for the Disney Visa Card. They have had different " Extra's " in the past . When I applied last July I got a Disney card of $50.00 to use as I wish. The time may have passed for this $75.00 credit

8. castleri

castleri DIS Veteran

I thnk you had to appy for, get the card and make a purchase before Dec1 to get the $75 credit. I got the statement saying the credit would appear on my dues statement shortly after I made my first purchase. It was there when the statement came in and covered my first month's payment.