Bakeries around Sea World or Disney

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by TivoQueen, Aug 6, 2012.

1. TivoQueen

TivoQueen Mouseketeer

We will be in Orlando for a week at Vista Cay in November. While we are there we are celebrating a birthday and would like to know if there are any bakeries in the area that I could order a birthday cake? I don't want a grocery store bakery. I think I read that you can order cakes from the Boardwalk Bakery in Disney in advance. Can anyone confirm this? Any other bakery information would be great.

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

If you are down in the Disney area, your best bet would be a google search for Kissimmee bakeries. There are several that came up but you'll to see if they have what you're looking for. There was one bakery on I Drive that would be the closest to SeaWorld but again, you'll need to check the website.

3. Detailor

Detailor DIS Veteran

Publix stores do a nice job with birthday cakes and there's a Publix just down Universal Boulevard from Vista Cay.

Dick Taylor

4. ready2vacation

ready2vacation Mouseketeer

Agreed. They don't always look the best (some Publix stores do better than others), but they taste fantastic! :thumbsup2